52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer, on the octave. -- A Psalm of David. Save, Jehovah, for the saintly hath failed, For the stedfast have ceased From the sons of men:
- Vanity they speak each with his neighbour, Lip of flattery! With heart and heart they speak.
- Jehovah doth cut off all lips of flattery, A tongue speaking great things,
- Who said, `By our tongue we do mightily: Our lips [are] our own; who [is] lord over us?'
- Because of the spoiling of the poor, Because of the groaning of the needy, Now do I arise, saith Jehovah, I set in safety [him who] doth breathe for it.
- Sayings of Jehovah [are] pure sayings; Silver tried in a furnace of earth refined sevenfold.
- Thou, O Jehovah, dost preserve them, Thou keepest us from this generation to the age.
- Around the wicked walk continually, According as vileness is exalted by sons of men!
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. Till when, O Jehovah, Dost Thou forget me? -- for ever? Till when dost Thou hide Thy face from me?
- Till when do I set counsels in my soul? Sorrow inn my heart daily? Till when is mine enemy exalted over me?
- Look attentively; Answer me, O Jehovah, my God, Enlighten mine eyes, lest I sleep in death,
- Lest mine enemy say, `I overcame him,' Mine adversaries joy when I am moved.
- And I, in Thy kindness I have trusted, Rejoice doth my heart in Thy salvation.
- I do sing to Jehovah, For He hath conferred benefits upon me!
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- To the Overseer. -- By David. A fool hath said in his heart, `God is not;' They have done corruptly, They have done abominable actions, There is not a doer of good.
- Jehovah from the heavens Hath looked on the sons of men, To see if there is a wise one -- seeking God.
- The whole have turned aside, Together they have been filthy: There is not a doer of good, not even one.
- Have all working iniquity not known? Those consuming my people have eaten bread, Jehovah they have not called.
- There they have feared a fear, For God [is] in the generation of the righteous.
- The counsel of the poor ye cause to stink, Because Jehovah [is] his refuge.
- `Who doth give from Zion the salvation of Israel? When Jehovah doth turn back [To] a captivity of His people, Jacob doth rejoice -- Israel is glad!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.