52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer, on the octave. -- A Psalm of David. Save, Jehovah, for the saintly hath failed, For the stedfast have ceased From the sons of men:
- Vanity they speak each with his neighbour, Lip of flattery! With heart and heart they speak.
- Jehovah doth cut off all lips of flattery, A tongue speaking great things,
- Who said, `By our tongue we do mightily: Our lips [are] our own; who [is] lord over us?'
- Because of the spoiling of the poor, Because of the groaning of the needy, Now do I arise, saith Jehovah, I set in safety [him who] doth breathe for it.
- Sayings of Jehovah [are] pure sayings; Silver tried in a furnace of earth refined sevenfold.
- Thou, O Jehovah, dost preserve them, Thou keepest us from this generation to the age.
- Around the wicked walk continually, According as vileness is exalted by sons of men!
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. Till when, O Jehovah, Dost Thou forget me? -- for ever? Till when dost Thou hide Thy face from me?
- Till when do I set counsels in my soul? Sorrow inn my heart daily? Till when is mine enemy exalted over me?
- Look attentively; Answer me, O Jehovah, my God, Enlighten mine eyes, lest I sleep in death,
- Lest mine enemy say, `I overcame him,' Mine adversaries joy when I am moved.
- And I, in Thy kindness I have trusted, Rejoice doth my heart in Thy salvation.
- I do sing to Jehovah, For He hath conferred benefits upon me!
500 Internal Server Error
- To the Overseer. -- By David. A fool hath said in his heart, `God is not;' They have done corruptly, They have done abominable actions, There is not a doer of good.
- Jehovah from the heavens Hath looked on the sons of men, To see if there is a wise one -- seeking God.
- The whole have turned aside, Together they have been filthy: There is not a doer of good, not even one.
- Have all working iniquity not known? Those consuming my people have eaten bread, Jehovah they have not called.
- There they have feared a fear, For God [is] in the generation of the righteous.
- The counsel of the poor ye cause to stink, Because Jehovah [is] his refuge.
- `Who doth give from Zion the salvation of Israel? When Jehovah doth turn back [To] a captivity of His people, Jacob doth rejoice -- Israel is glad!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.