|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster: according to The Sheminith. A Psalm of David. Help, LORD; for there is no longer any that is godly; for the faithful have vanished from among the sons of men.
- Every one utters lies to his neighbor; with flattering lips and a double heart they speak.
- May the LORD cut off all flattering lips, the tongue that makes great boasts,
- those who say, "With our tongue we will prevail, our lips are with us; who is our master?"
- "Because the poor are despoiled, because the needy groan, I will now arise," says the LORD; "I will place him in the safety for which he longs."
- The promises of the LORD are promises that are pure, silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times.
- Do thou, O LORD, protect us, guard us ever from this generation.
- On every side the wicked prowl, as vileness is exalted among the sons of men.
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. How long, O LORD? Wilt thou forget me for ever? How long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
- How long must I bear pain in my soul, and have sorrow in my heart all the day? How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?
- Consider and answer me, O LORD my God; lighten my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
- lest my enemy say, "I have prevailed over him"; lest my foes rejoice because I am shaken.
- But I have trusted in thy steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
- I will sing to the LORD, because he has dealt bountifully with me.
- To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good.
- The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any that act wisely, that seek after God.
- They have all gone astray, they are all alike corrupt; there is none that does good, no, not one.
- Have they no knowledge, all the evildoers who eat up my people as they eat bread, and do not call upon the LORD?
- There they shall be in great terror, for God is with the generation of the righteous.
- You would confound the plans of the poor, but the LORD is his refuge.
- O that deliverance for Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD restores the fortunes of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, Israel shall be glad.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.