|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Having been declared righteous, then, by faith, we have peace toward God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
- through whom also we have the access by the faith into this grace in which we have stood, and we boast on the hope of the glory of God.
- And not only [so], but we also boast in the tribulations, knowing that the tribulation doth work endurance;
- and the endurance, experience; and the experience, hope;
- and the hope doth not make ashamed, because the love of God hath been poured forth in our hearts through the Holy Spirit that hath been given to us.
- For in our being still ailing, Christ in due time did die for the impious;
- for scarcely for a righteous man will any one die, for for the good man perhaps some one also doth dare to die;
- and God doth commend His own love to us, that, in our being still sinners, Christ did die for us;
- much more, then, having been declared righteous now in his blood, we shall be saved through him from the wrath;
- for if, being enemies, we have been reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved in his life.
- And not only [so], but we are also boasting in God, through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom now we did receive the reconciliation;
- because of this, even as through one man the sin did enter into the world, and through the sin the death; and thus to all men the death did pass through, for that all did sin;
- for till law sin was in the world: and sin is not reckoned when there is not law;
- but the death did reign from Adam till Moses, even upon those not having sinned in the likeness of Adam's transgression, who is a type of him who is coming.
- But, not as the offence so also [is] the free gift; for if by the offence of the one the many did die, much more did the grace of God, and the free gift in grace of the one man Jesus Christ, abound to the many;
- and not as through one who did sin [is] the free gift, for the judgment indeed [is] of one to condemnation, but the gift [is] of many offences to a declaration of `Righteous,'
- for if by the offence of the one the death did reign through the one, much more those, who the abundance of the grace and of the free gift of the righteousness are receiving, in life shall reign through the one -- Jesus Christ.
- So, then, as through one offence to all men [it is] to condemnation, so also through one declaration of `Righteous' [it is] to all men to justification of life;
- for as through the disobedience of the one man, the many were constituted sinners: so also through the obedience of the one, shall the many be constituted righteous.
- And law came in, that the offence might abound, and where the sin did abound, the grace did overabound,
- that even as the sin did reign in the death, so also the grace may reign, through righteousness, to life age-during, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- What, then, shall we say? shall we continue in the sin that the grace may abound?
- let it not be! we who died to the sin -- how shall we still live in it?
- are ye ignorant that we, as many as were baptized to Christ Jesus, to his death were baptized?
- we were buried together, then, with him through the baptism to the death, that even as Christ was raised up out of the dead through the glory of the Father, so also we in newness of life might walk.
- For, if we have become planted together to the likeness of his death, [so] also we shall be of the rising again;
- this knowing, that our old man was crucified with [him], that the body of the sin may be made useless, for our no longer serving the sin;
- for he who hath died hath been set free from the sin.
- And if we died with Christ, we believe that we also shall live with him,
- knowing that Christ, having been raised up out of the dead, doth no more die, death over him hath no more lordship;
- for in that he died, to the sin he died once, and in that he liveth, he liveth to God;
- so also ye, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to the sin, and living to God in Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Let not then the sin reign in your mortal body, to obey it in its desires;
- neither present ye your members instruments of unrighteousness to the sin, but present yourselves to God as living out of the dead, and your members instruments of righteousness to God;
- for sin over you shall not have lordship, for ye are not under law, but under grace.
- What then? shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? let it not be!
- have ye not known that to whom ye present yourselves servants for obedience, servants ye are to him to whom ye obey, whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?
- and thanks to God, that ye were servants of the sin, and -- were obedient from the heart to the form of teaching to which ye were delivered up;
- and having been freed from the sin, ye became servants to the righteousness.
- In the manner of men I speak, because of the weakness of your flesh, for even as ye did present your members servants to the uncleanness and to the lawlessness -- to the lawlessness, so now present your members servants to the righteousness -- to sanctification,
- for when ye were servants of the sin, ye were free from the righteousness,
- what fruit, therefore, were ye having then, in the things of which ye are now ashamed? for the end of those [is] death.
- And now, having been freed from the sin, and having become servants to God, ye have your fruit -- to sanctification, and the end life age-during;
- for the wages of the sin [is] death, and the gift of God [is] life age-during in Christ Jesus our Lord.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.