52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
- They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
- The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
- Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
- For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
- The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
- Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
- The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
- How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
- How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
- Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
- Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
- But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
- I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
500 Internal Server Error
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
- The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
- They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
- There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
- Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
- Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.