|Daily Bible Reading|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
Daily Bible Reading
- Music: [On | Off ]
- Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.
- I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
- He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.
- My soul is among lions: and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men, whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.
- Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens; let thy glory be above all the earth.
- They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves. Selah.
- My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
- Awake up, my glory; awake, psaltery and harp: I myself will awake early.
- I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
- For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.
- Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.
- Do ye indeed speak righteousness, O congregation? do ye judge uprightly, O ye sons of men?
- Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth.
- The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
- Their poison is like the poison of a serpent: they are like the deaf adder that stoppeth her ear;
- Which will not hearken to the voice of charmers, charming never so wisely.
- Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth: break out the great teeth of the young lions, O LORD.
- Let them melt away as waters which run continually: when he bendeth his bow to shoot his arrows, let them be as cut in pieces.
- As a snail which melteth, let every one of them pass away: like the untimely birth of a woman, that they may not see the sun.
- Before your pots can feel the thorns, he shall take them away as with a whirlwind, both living, and in his wrath.
- The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.
- So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.
- Deliver me from mine enemies, O my God: defend me from them that rise up against me.
- Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.
- For, lo, they lie in wait for my soul: the mighty are gathered against me; not for my transgression, nor for my sin, O LORD.
- They run and prepare themselves without my fault: awake to help me, and behold.
- Thou therefore, O LORD God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah.
- They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
- Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear?
- But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.
- Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.
- The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies.
- Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield.
- For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.
- Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be: and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah.
- And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.
- Let them wander up and down for meat, and grudge if they be not satisfied.
- But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.
- Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.