52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Jehovah hath reigned, Excellency He hath put on, Jehovah put on strength, He girded Himself, Also -- established is the world, unmoved.
- Established is Thy throne since then, From the age Thou [art].
- Floods have lifted up, O Jehovah, Floods have lifted up their voice, Floods lift up their breakers.
- Than the voices of many mighty waters, Breakers of a sea, mighty on high [is] Jehovah,
- Thy testimonies have been very stedfast, To Thy house comely [is] holiness, O Jehovah, for length of days!
- God of vengeance -- Jehovah! God of vengeance, shine forth.
- Be lifted up, O Judge of the earth, Send back a recompence on the proud.
- Till when [do] the wicked, O Jehovah? Till when do the wicked exult?
- They utter -- they speak an old saw, All working iniquity do boast themselves.
- Thy people, O Jehovah, they bruise, And Thine inheritance they afflict.
- Widow and sojourner they slay, And fatherless ones they murder.
- And they say, `Jehovah doth not see, And the God of Jacob doth not consider.'
- Consider, ye brutish among the people, And ye foolish, when do ye act wisely?
- He who planteth the ear doth He not hear? He who formeth the eye doth He not see?
- He who is instructing nations, Doth He not reprove? He who is teaching man knowledge [is] Jehovah.
- He knoweth the thoughts of man, that they [are] vanity.
- O the happiness of the man Whom Thou instructest, O Jah, And out of Thy law teachest him,
- To give rest to him from days of evil, While a pit is digged for the wicked.
- For Jehovah leaveth not His people, And His inheritance forsaketh not.
- For to righteousness judgment turneth back, And after it all the upright of heart,
- Who riseth up for me with evil doers? Who stationeth himself for me with workers of iniquity?
- Unless Jehovah [were] a help to me, My soul had almost inhabited silence.
- If I have said, `My foot hath slipped,' Thy kindness, O Jehovah, supporteth me.
- In the abundance of my thoughts within me, Thy comforts delight my soul.
- Is a throne of mischief joined [with] Thee? A framer of perverseness by statute?
- They decree against the soul of the righteous, And innocent blood declare wicked.
- And Jehovah is for a high place to me, And my God [is] for a rock -- my refuge,
- And turneth back on them their iniquity, And in their wickedness cutteth them off; Jehovah our God doth cut them off!
500 Internal Server Error
- Come, we sing to Jehovah, We shout to the rock of our salvation.
- We come before His face with thanksgiving, With psalms we shout to Him.
- For a great God [is] Jehovah, And a great king over all gods.
- In whose hand [are] the deep places of earth, And the strong places of hills [are] His.
- Whose is the sea, and He made it, And His hands formed the dry land.
- Come in, we bow ourselves, and we bend, We kneel before Jehovah our Maker.
- For He [is] our God, and we the people of His pasture, And the flock of His hand, To-day, if to His voice ye hearken,
- Harden not your heart as [in] Meribah, As [in] the day of Massah in the wilderness,
- Where your fathers have tried Me, Have proved Me, yea, have seen My work.
- Forty years I am weary of the generation, And I say, `A people erring in heart -- they! And they have not known My ways:'
- Where I sware in Mine anger, `If they come in unto My rest -- !'
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.