|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The LORD reigns; he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed, he is girded with strength. Yea, the world is established; it shall never be moved;
- thy throne is established from of old; thou art from everlasting.
- The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice, the floods lift up their roaring.
- Mightier than the thunders of many waters, mightier than the waves of the sea, the LORD on high is mighty!
- Thy decrees are very sure; holiness befits thy house, O LORD, for evermore.
- O LORD, thou God of vengeance, thou God of vengeance, shine forth!
- Rise up, O judge of the earth; render to the proud their deserts!
- O LORD, how long shall the wicked, how long shall the wicked exult?
- They pour out their arrogant words, they boast, all the evildoers.
- They crush thy people, O LORD, and afflict thy heritage.
- They slay the widow and the sojourner, and murder the fatherless;
- and they say, "The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob does not perceive."
- Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise?
- He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see?
- He who chastens the nations, does he not chastise? He who teaches men knowledge,
- the LORD, knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.
- Blessed is the man whom thou dost chasten, O LORD, and whom thou dost teach out of thy law
- to give him respite from days of trouble, until a pit is dug for the wicked.
- For the LORD will not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage;
- for justice will return to the righteous, and all the upright in heart will follow it.
- Who rises up for me against the wicked? Who stands up for me against evildoers?
- If the LORD had not been my help, my soul would soon have dwelt in the land of silence.
- When I thought, "My foot slips," thy steadfast love, O LORD, held me up.
- When the cares of my heart are many, thy consolations cheer my soul.
- Can wicked rulers be allied with thee, who frame mischief by statute?
- They band together against the life of the righteous, and condemn the innocent to death.
- But the LORD has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.
- He will bring back on them their iniquity and wipe them out for their wickedness; the LORD our God will wipe them out.
500 Internal Server Error
- O come, let us sing to the LORD; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
- Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
- For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
- In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also.
- The sea is his, for he made it; for his hands formed the dry land.
- O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker!
- For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. O that today you would hearken to his voice!
- Harden not your hearts, as at Mer'ibah, as on the day at Massah in the wilderness,
- when your fathers tested me, and put me to the proof, though they had seen my work.
- For forty years I loathed that generation and said, "They are a people who err in heart, and they do not regard my ways."
- Therefore I swore in my anger that they should not enter my rest.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.