52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Jehovah reigneth, he hath clothed himself with majesty: Jehovah hath clothed himself, he hath girded himself with strength; yea, the world is established, it shall not be moved.
- Thy throne is established of old; thou art from eternity.
- The floods lifted up, O Jehovah, the floods lifted up their voice; the floods lifted up their roaring waves.
- Jehovah on high is mightier than the voices of many waters, than the mighty breakers of the sea.
- Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thy house, O Jehovah, for ever.
- O łGod of vengeances, Jehovah, łGod of vengeances, shine forth;
- Lift up thyself, thou judge of the earth, render the reward to the proud.
- How long shall the wicked, O Jehovah, how long shall the wicked triumph?
- [How long] shall they utter [and] speak insolence -- all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?
- They crush thy people, O Jehovah, and afflict thine inheritance;
- They slay the widow and the stranger, and murder the fatherless,
- And say, Jah will not see, neither will the God of Jacob regard [it].
- Understand, ye brutish among the people; and ye fools, when will ye be wise?
- He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? He that formed the eye, shall he not see?
- He that instructeth the nations, shall not he correct -- he that teacheth man knowledge?
- Jehovah knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.
- Blessed is the man whom thou chastenest, O Jah, and whom thou teachest out of thy law;
- That thou mayest give him rest from the days of evil, until the pit be digged for the wicked.
- For Jehovah will not cast off his people, neither will he forsake his inheritance;
- For judgment shall return unto righteousness, and all the upright in heart shall follow it.
- Who will rise up for me against the evil-doers? who will stand for me against the workers of iniquity?
- If Jehovah had not been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.
- When I said, My foot slippeth, thy loving-kindness, O Jehovah, held me up.
- In the multitude of my anxious thoughts within me thy comforts have delighted my soul.
- Shall the throne of wickedness be united to thee, which frameth mischief into a law?
- They band together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn innocent blood.
- But Jehovah will be my high tower; and my God the rock of my refuge.
- And he will bring upon them their iniquity, and will cut them off in their own evil: Jehovah our God will cut them off.
500 Internal Server Error
- Come, let us sing aloud to Jehovah, let us shout for joy to the rock of our salvation;
- Let us come before his face with thanksgiving; let us shout aloud unto him with psalms.
- For Jehovah is a great łGod, and a great king above all gods.
- In his hand are the deep places of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also:
- The sea is his, and he made it, and his hands formed the dry [land].
- Come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before Jehovah our Maker.
- For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand. To-day if ye hear his voice,
- Harden not your heart, as at Meribah, as [in] the day of Massah, in the wilderness;
- When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
- Forty years was I grieved with the generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways;
- So that I swore in mine anger, that they should not enter into my rest.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.