52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Of man [are] arrangements of the heart, And from Jehovah an answer of the tongue.
- All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, And Jehovah is pondering the spirits.
- Roll unto Jehovah thy works, And established are thy purposes,
- All things hath Jehovah wrought for Himself, And also the wicked [worketh] for a day of evil.
- An abomination to Jehovah [is] every proud one of heart, Hand to hand he is not acquitted.
- In kindness and truth pardoned is iniquity, And in the fear of Jehovah Turn thou aside from evil.
- When a man's ways please Jehovah, even his enemies, He causeth to be at peace with him.
- Better [is] a little with righteousness, Than abundance of increase without justice.
- The heart of man deviseth his way, And Jehovah establisheth his step.
- An oath [is] on the lips of a king, In judgment his mouth trespasseth not.
- A just beam and balances [are] Jehovah's, His work [are] all the stones of the bag.
- An abomination to kings [is] doing wickedness, For by righteousness is a throne established.
- The delight of kings [are] righteous lips, And whoso is speaking uprightly he loveth,
- The fury of a king [is] messengers of death, And a wise man pacifieth it.
- In the light of a king's face [is] life, And his good-will [is] as a cloud of the latter rain.
- To get wisdom -- how much better than gold, And to get understanding to be chosen than silver!
- A highway of the upright [is], `Turn from evil,' Whoso is preserving his soul is watching his way.
- Before destruction [is] pride, And before stumbling -- a haughty spirit.'
- Better is humility of spirit with the poor, Than to apportion spoil with the proud.
- The wise in any matter findeth good, And whoso is trusting in Jehovah, O his happiness.
- To the wise in heart is called, `Intelligent,' And sweetness of lips increaseth learning.
- A fountain of life [is] understanding to its possessors, The instruction of fools is folly.
- The heart of the wise causeth his mouth to act wisely, And by his lips he increaseth learning,
- Sayings of pleasantness [are] a honeycomb, Sweet to the soul, and healing to the bone.
- There is a way right before a man, And its latter end -- ways of death.
- A labouring man hath laboured for himself, For his mouth hath caused [him] to bend over it.
- A worthless man is preparing evil, And on his lips -- as a burning fire.
- A froward man sendeth forth contention, A tale-bearer is separating a familiar friend.
- A violent man enticeth his neighbour, And hath causeth him to go in a way not good.
- Consulting his eyes to devise froward things, Moving his lips he hath accomplished evil.
- A crown of beauty [are] grey hairs, In the way of righteousness it is found.
- Better [is] the slow to anger than the mighty, And the ruler over his spirit than he who is taking a city.
- Into the centre is the lot cast, And from Jehovah [is] all its judgment!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.