|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The LORD reigns, He is clothed with majesty; The LORD has clothed and girded Himself with strength; Indeed, the world is firmly established, it will not be moved.
- Your throne is established from of old; You are from everlasting.
- The floods have lifted up, O LORD, The floods have lifted up their voice, The floods lift up their pounding waves.
- More than the sounds of many waters, Than the mighty breakers of the sea, The LORD on high is mighty.
- Your testimonies are fully confirmed; Holiness befits Your house, O LORD, forevermore. 94
- OLord, God of vengeance, God of vengeance, shine forth!
- Rise up, O Judge of the earth, Render recompense to the proud.
- How long shall the wicked, O LORD, How long shall the wicked exult?
- They pour forth words, they speak arrogantly; All who do wickedness vaunt themselves.
- They crush Your people, O LORD, And afflict Your heritage.
- They slay the widow and the stranger And murder the orphans.
- They have said, " The LORD does not see, Nor does the God of Jacob pay heed.'
- Pay heed, you senseless among the people; And when will you understand, stupid ones?
- He who planted the ear, does He not hear? He who formed the eye, does He not see?
- He who chastens the nations, will He not rebuke, Even He who teaches man knowledge?
- The LORD knows the thoughts of man, That they are a mere breath.
- Blessed is the man whom You chasten, O LORD, And whom You teach out of Your law;
- That You may grant him relief from the days of adversity, Until a pit is dug for the wicked.
- For the LORD will not abandon His people, Nor will He forsake His inheritance.
- For judgment will again be righteous, And all the upright in heart will follow it.
- Who will stand up for me against evildoers? Who will take his stand for me against those who do wickedness?
- If the LORD had not been my help, My soul would soon have dwelt in the abode of silence.
- If I should say, " My foot has slipped,' Your lovingkindness, O LORD, will hold me up.
- When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul.
- Can a throne of destruction be allied with You, One which devises mischief by decree?
- They band themselves together against the life of the righteous And condemn the innocent to death.
- But the LORD has been my stronghold, And my God the rock of my refuge.
- He has brought back their wickedness upon them And will destroy them in their evil; The LORD our God will destroy them. 95
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Ocome, let us sing for joy to the LORD, Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation.
- Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.
- For the LORD is a great God And a great King above all gods,
- In whose hand are the depths of the earth, The peaks of the mountains are His also.
- The sea is His, for it was He who made it, And His hands formed the dry land.
- Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
- For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand. Today, if you would hear His voice,
- Do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah, As in the day of Massah in the wilderness,
- "When your fathers tested Me, They tried Me, though they had seen My work.
- "For forty years I loathed that generation, And said they are a people who err in their heart, And they do not know My ways.
- "Therefore I swore in My anger, Truly they shall not enter into My rest.' 96
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.