52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- The plans of the mind belong to man, but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.
- All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the spirit.
- Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.
- The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.
- Every one who is arrogant is an abomination to the LORD; be assured, he will not go unpunished.
- By loyalty and faithfulness iniquity is atoned for, and by the fear of the LORD a man avoids evil.
- When a man's ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
- Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues with injustice.
- A man's mind plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps.
- Inspired decisions are on the lips of a king; his mouth does not sin in judgment.
- A just balance and scales are the LORD's; all the weights in the bag are his work.
- It is an abomination to kings to do evil, for the throne is established by righteousness.
- Righteous lips are the delight of a king, and he loves him who speaks what is right.
- A king's wrath is a messenger of death, and a wise man will appease it.
- In the light of a king's face there is life, and his favor is like the clouds that bring the spring rain.
- To get wisdom is better than gold; to get understanding is to be chosen rather than silver.
- The highway of the upright turns aside from evil; he who guards his way preserves his life.
- Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
- It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud.
- He who gives heed to the word will prosper, and happy is he who trusts in the LORD.
- The wise of heart is called a man of discernment, and pleasant speech increases persuasiveness.
- Wisdom is a fountain of life to him who has it, but folly is the chastisement of fools.
- The mind of the wise makes his speech judicious, and adds persuasiveness to his lips.
- Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.
- There is a way which seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.
- A worker's appetite works for him; his mouth urges him on.
- A worthless man plots evil, and his speech is like a scorching fire.
- A perverse man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.
- A man of violence entices his neighbor and leads him in a way that is not good.
- He who winks his eyes plans perverse things, he who compresses his lips brings evil to pass.
- A hoary head is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.
- He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.
- The lot is cast into the lap, but the decision is wholly from the LORD.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.