52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the choirmaster: according to Shushan Eduth. A Miktam of David; for instruction; when he strove with Aram-naharaim and with Aram-zobah, and when Joab on his return killed twelve thousand of Edom in the Valley of Salt. O God, thou hast rejected us, broken our defenses; thou hast been angry; oh, restore us.
- Thou hast made the land to quake, thou hast rent it open; repair its breaches, for it totters.
- Thou hast made thy people suffer hard things; thou hast given us wine to drink that made us reel.
- Thou hast set up a banner for those who fear thee, to rally to it from the bow. [Selah]
- That thy beloved may be delivered, give victory by thy right hand and answer us!
- God has spoken in his sanctuary: "With exultation I will divide up Shechem and portion out the Vale of Succoth.
- Gilead is mine; Manas'seh is mine; E'phraim is my helmet; Judah is my scepter.
- Moab is my washbasin; upon Edom I cast my shoe; over Philistia I shout in triumph."
- Who will bring me to the fortified city? Who will lead me to Edom?
- Hast thou not rejected us, O God? Thou dost not go forth, O God, with our armies.
- O grant us help against the foe, for vain is the help of man!
- With God we shall do valiantly; it is he who will tread down our foes.
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Psalm of David. Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer;
- from the end of the earth I call to thee, when my heart is faint. Lead thou me to the rock that is higher than I;
- for thou art my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy.
- Let me dwell in thy tent for ever! Oh to be safe under the shelter of thy wings! [Selah]
- For thou, O God, hast heard my vows, thou hast given me the heritage of those who fear thy name.
- Prolong the life of the king; may his years endure to all generations!
- May he be enthroned for ever before God; bid steadfast love and faithfulness watch over him!
- So will I ever sing praises to thy name, as I pay my vows day after day.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- To the choirmaster: according to Jeduthun. A Psalm of David. For God alone my soul waits in silence; from him comes my salvation.
- He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be greatly moved.
- How long will you set upon a man to shatter him, all of you, like a leaning wall, a tottering fence?
- They only plan to thrust him down from his eminence. They take pleasure in falsehood. They bless with their mouths, but inwardly they curse. [Selah]
- For God alone my soul waits in silence, for my hope is from him.
- He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
- On God rests my deliverance and my honor; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.
- Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us. [Selah]
- Men of low estate are but a breath, men of high estate are a delusion; in the balances they go up; they are together lighter than a breath.
- Put no confidence in extortion, set no vain hopes on robbery; if riches increase, set not your heart on them.
- Once God has spoken; twice have I heard this: that power belongs to God;
- and that to thee, O Lord, belongs steadfast love. For thou dost requite a man according to his work.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.