52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the Overseer. -- `Concerning the Lily of Testimony,' a secret treasure of David, to teach, in his striving with Aram-Naharaim, and with Aram-Zobah, and Joab turneth back and smiteth Edom in the valley of Salt -- twelve thousand. O God, Thou hadst cast us off, Thou hadst broken us -- hadst been angry! -- Thou dost turn back to us.
- Thou hast caused the land to tremble, Thou hast broken it, Heal its breaches, for it hath moved.
- Thou hast shewn Thy people a hard thing, Thou hast caused us to drink wine of trembling.
- Thou hast given to those fearing thee an ensign. To be lifted up as an ensign Because of truth. Selah.
- That Thy beloved ones may be drawn out, Save [with] Thy right hand, and answer us.
- God hath spoken in His holiness: I exult -- I apportion Shechem, And the valley of Succoth I measure,
- Mine [is] Gilead, and mine [is] Manasseh, And Ephraim [is] the strength of my head, Judah [is] my lawgiver,
- Moab [is] my pot for washing, over Edom I cast my shoe, Shout, concerning me, O Philistia.
- Who doth bring me [to] a city of bulwarks? Who hath led me unto Edom?
- Is it not Thou, O God? hast Thou cast us off? And dost Thou not go forth, O God, with our hosts!
- Give to us help from adversity, And vain [is] the deliverance of man.
- In God we do mightily, And He treadeth down our adversaries!
- To the Overseer, on stringed instruments. -- By David. Hear, O God, my loud cry, attend to my prayer.
- From the end of the land unto Thee I call, In the feebleness of my heart, Into a rock higher than I Thou dost lead me.
- For Thou hast been a refuge for me, A tower of strength because of the enemy.
- I sojourn in Thy tent to the ages, I trust in the secret place of Thy wings. Selah.
- For Thou, O God, hast hearkened to my vows, Thou hast appointed the inheritance Of those fearing Thy name.
- Days to the days of the king Thou addest, His years as generation and generation.
- He dwelleth to the age before God, Kindness and truth appoint -- they keep him.
- So do I praise Thy name for ever, When I pay my vows day by day!
- To the Overseer, for Jeduthun. -- A Psalm of David. Only -- toward God [is] my soul silent, From Him [is] my salvation.
- Only -- He [is] my rock, and my salvation, My tower, I am not much moved.
- Till when do ye devise mischief against a man? Ye are destroyed all of you, As a wall inclined, a hedge that is cast down.
- Only -- from his excellency They have consulted to drive away, They enjoy a lie, with their mouth they bless, And with their heart revile. Selah.
- Only -- for God, be silent, O my soul, For from Him [is] my hope.
- Only -- He [is] my rock and my salvation, My tower, I am not moved.
- On God [is] my salvation, and my honour, The rock of my strength, my refuge [is] in God.
- Trust in Him at all times, O people, Pour forth before Him your heart, God [is] a refuge for us. Selah.
- Only -- vanity [are] the low, a lie the high. In balances to go up they than vanity [are] lighter.
- Trust not in oppression, And in robbery become not vain, Wealth -- when it increaseth -- set not the heart.
- Once hath God spoken, twice I heard this, That `strength [is] with God.'
- And with Thee, O Lord, [is] kindness, For Thou dost recompense to each, According to his work!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.