52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.
- Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.
- Thou hast shewed thy people hard things: thou hast made us to drink the wine of astonishment.
- Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
- That thy beloved may be delivered; save with thy right hand, and hear me.
- God hath spoken in his holiness; I will rejoice, I will divide Shechem, and mete out the valley of Succoth.
- Gilead is mine, and Manasseh is mine; Ephraim also is the strength of mine head; Judah is my lawgiver;
- Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me.
- Who will bring me into the strong city? who will lead me into Edom?
- Wilt not thou, O God, which hadst cast us off? and thou, O God, which didst not go out with our armies?
- Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.
- Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.
- Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
- From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
- For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
- I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
- For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
- Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.
- He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
- So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.
- Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.
- He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
- How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.
- They only consult to cast him down from his excellency: they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly. Selah.
- My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
- He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved.
- In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
- Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
- Surely men of low degree are vanity, and men of high degree are a lie: to be laid in the balance, they are altogether lighter than vanity.
- Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.
- God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.
- Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.