52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- OGod, You have rejected us. You have broken us; You have been angry; O, restore us.
- You have made the land quake, You have split it open; Heal its breaches, for it totters.
- You have made Your people experience hardship; You have given us wine to drink that makes us stagger.
- You have given a banner to those who fear You, That it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.
- That Your beloved may be delivered, Save with Your right hand, and answer us!
- God has spoken in His holiness: "I will exult, I will portion out Shechem and measure out the valley of Succoth.
- " Gilead is Mine, and Manasseh is Mine; Ephraim also is the helmet of My head; Judah is My scepter.
- " Moab is My washbowl; Over Edom I shall throw My shoe; Shout loud, O Philistia, because of Me!'
- Who will bring me into the besieged city? Who will lead me to Edom?
- Have not You Yourself, O God, rejected us? And will You not go forth with our armies, O God?
- O give us help against the adversary, For deliverance by man is in vain.
- Through God we shall do valiantly, And it is He who will tread down our adversaries. 61 Confidence in God's Protection. For the choir director; on a stringed instrument. A Psalm of David.
- Hear my cry, O God; Give heed to my prayer.
- From the end of the earth I call to You when my heart is faint; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
- For You have been a refuge for me, A tower of strength against the enemy.
- Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah.
- For You have heard my vows, O God; You have given me the inheritance of those who fear Your name.
- You will prolong the king's life; His years will be as many generations.
- He will abide before God forever; Appoint lovingkindness and truth that they may preserve him.
- So I will sing praise to Your name forever, That I may pay my vows day by day. 62 God Alone a Refuge from Treachery and Oppression. For the choir director; according to Jeduthun. A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- My soul waits in silence for God only; From Him is my salvation.
- He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken.
- How long will you assail a man, That you may murder him, all of you, Like a leaning wall, like a tottering fence?
- They have counseled only to thrust him down from his high position; They delight in falsehood; They bless with their mouth, But inwardly they curse. Selah.
- My soul, wait in silence for God only, For my hope is from Him.
- He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be shaken.
- On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.
- Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah.
- Men of low degree are only vanity and men of rank are a lie; In the balances they go up; They are together lighter than breath.
- Do not trust in oppression And do not vainly hope in robbery; If riches increase, do not set your heart upon them.
- Once God has spoken; Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God;
- And lovingkindness is Yours, O Lord, For You recompense a man according to his work. 63 The Thirsting Soul Satisfied in God. A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.