52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Help, LORD, for the godly man ceases to be, For the faithful disappear from among the sons of men.
- They speak falsehood to one another; With flattering lips and with a double heart they speak.
- May the LORD cut off all flattering lips, The tongue that speaks great things;
- Who have said, "With our tongue we will prevail; Our lips are our own; who is lord over us?'
- "Because of the devastation of the afflicted, because of the groaning of the needy, Now I will arise,' says the LORD; "I will set him in the safety for which he longs.'
- The words of the LORD are pure words; As silver tried in a furnace on the earth, refined seven times.
- You, O LORD, will keep them; You will preserve him from this generation forever.
- The wicked strut about on every side When vileness is exalted among the sons of men. 13 Prayer for Help in Trouble. For the choir director.A Psalm of David.
- How long, O LORD? Will You forget me forever? How long will You hide Your face from me?
- How long shall I take counsel in my soul, Having sorrow in my heart all the day? How long will my enemy be exalted over me?
- Consider and answer me, O LORD my God; Enlighten my eyes, or I will sleep the sleep of death,
- And my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,' And my adversaries will rejoice when I am shaken.
- But I have trusted in Your lovingkindness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation.
- I will sing to the LORD, Because He has dealt bountifully with me. 14 Folly and Wickedness of Men. For the choir director.A Psalm of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God.' They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is no one who does good.
- The LORD has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men To see if there are any who understand, Who seek after God.
- They have all turned aside, together they have become corrupt; There is no one who does good, not even one.
- Do all the workers of wickedness not know, Who eat up my people as they eat bread, And do not call upon the Lord?
- There they are in great dread, For God is with the righteous generation.
- You would put to shame the counsel of the afflicted, But the LORD is his refuge.
- Oh, that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD restores His captive people, Jacob will rejoice, Israel will be glad. 15 Description of a Citizen of Zion. A Psalm of David.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.