52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- To the choirmaster: according to The Sheminith. A Psalm of David. Help, LORD; for there is no longer any that is godly; for the faithful have vanished from among the sons of men.
- Every one utters lies to his neighbor; with flattering lips and a double heart they speak.
- May the LORD cut off all flattering lips, the tongue that makes great boasts,
- those who say, "With our tongue we will prevail, our lips are with us; who is our master?"
- "Because the poor are despoiled, because the needy groan, I will now arise," says the LORD; "I will place him in the safety for which he longs."
- The promises of the LORD are promises that are pure, silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times.
- Do thou, O LORD, protect us, guard us ever from this generation.
- On every side the wicked prowl, as vileness is exalted among the sons of men.
- To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David. How long, O LORD? Wilt thou forget me for ever? How long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
- How long must I bear pain in my soul, and have sorrow in my heart all the day? How long shall my enemy be exalted over me?
- Consider and answer me, O LORD my God; lighten my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
- lest my enemy say, "I have prevailed over him"; lest my foes rejoice because I am shaken.
- But I have trusted in thy steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
- I will sing to the LORD, because he has dealt bountifully with me.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- To the choirmaster. Of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they do abominable deeds, there is none that does good.
- The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there are any that act wisely, that seek after God.
- They have all gone astray, they are all alike corrupt; there is none that does good, no, not one.
- Have they no knowledge, all the evildoers who eat up my people as they eat bread, and do not call upon the LORD?
- There they shall be in great terror, for God is with the generation of the righteous.
- You would confound the plans of the poor, but the LORD is his refuge.
- O that deliverance for Israel would come out of Zion! When the LORD restores the fortunes of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, Israel shall be glad.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.