52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- Help, LORD; for the godly man ceaseth; for the faithful fail from among the children of men.
- They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.
- The LORD shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
- Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?
- For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
- The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
- Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.
- The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
- How long wilt thou forget me, O LORD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
- How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
- Consider and hear me, O LORD my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
- Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.
- But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.
- I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
- The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
- They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
- There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.
- Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge.
- Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.