52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- The plans of the heart belong to man, But the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.
- All the ways of a man are clean in his own sight, But the LORD weighs the motives.
- Commit your works to the LORD And your plans will be established.
- The LORD has made everything for its own purpose, Even the wicked for the day of evil.
- Everyone who is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD; Assuredly, he will not be unpunished.
- By lovingkindness and truth iniquity is atoned for, And by the fear of the LORD one keeps away from evil.
- When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
- Better is a little with righteousness Than great income with injustice.
- The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.
- A divine decision is in the lips of the king; His mouth should not err in judgment.
- A just balance and scales belong to the LORD; All the weights of the bag are His concern.
- It is an abomination for kings to commit wicked acts, For a throne is established on righteousness.
- Righteous lips are the delight of kings, And he who speaks right is loved.
- The fury of a king is like messengers of death, But a wise man will appease it.
- In the light of a king's face is life, And his favor is like a cloud with the spring rain.
- How much better it is to get wisdom than gold! And to get understanding is to be chosen above silver.
- The highway of the upright is to depart from evil; He who watches his way preserves his life.
- Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling.
- It is better to be humble in spirit with the lowly Than to divide the spoil with the proud.
- He who gives attention to the word will find good, And blessed is he who trusts in the LORD.
- The wise in heart will be called understanding, And sweetness of speech increases persuasiveness.
- Understanding is a fountain of life to one who has it, But the discipline of fools is folly.
- The heart of the wise instructs his mouth And adds persuasiveness to his lips.
- Pleasant words are a honeycomb, Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
- There is a way which seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death.
- A worker's appetite works for him, For his hunger urges him on.
- A worthless man digs up evil, While his words are like scorching fire.
- A perverse man spreads strife, And a slanderer separates intimate friends.
- A man of violence entices his neighbor And leads him in a way that is not good.
- He who winks his eyes does so to devise perverse things; He who compresses his lips brings evil to pass.
- A gray head is a crown of glory; It is found in the way of righteousness.
- He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit, than he who captures a city.
- The lot is cast into the lap, But its every decision is from the LORD. 17
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.