52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Timothy 3
- And this know thou, that in the last days there shall come perilous times,
- for men shall be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, evil-speakers, to parents disobedient, unthankful, unkind,
- without natural affection, implacable, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, not lovers of those who are good,
- traitors, heady, lofty, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God,
- having a form of piety, and its power having denied; and from these be turning away,
- for of these there are those coming into the houses and leading captive the silly women, laden with sins, led away with desires manifold,
- always learning, and never to a knowledge of truth able to come,
- and, even as Jannes and Jambres stood against Moses, so also these do stand against the truth, men corrupted in mind, disapproved concerning the faith;
- but they shall not advance any further, for their folly shall be manifest to all, as theirs also did become.
- And thou -- thou hast followed after my teaching, manner of life, purpose, faith, long-suffering, love, endurance,
- the persecutions, the afflictions, that befel me in Antioch, in Iconium, in Lystra; what persecutions I endured, and out of all the Lord did deliver me,
- and all also who will to live piously in Christ Jesus shall be persecuted,
- and evil men and impostors shall advance to the worse, leading astray and being led astray.
- And thou -- be remaining in the things which thou didst learn and wast entrusted with, having known from whom thou didst learn,
- and because from a babe the Holy Writings thou hast known, which are able to make thee wise -- to salvation, through faith that [is] in Christ Jesus;
- every Writing [is] God-breathed, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for setting aright, for instruction that [is] in righteousness,
- that the man of God may be fitted -- for every good work having been completed.
2 Timothy 4
- I do fully testify, then, before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who is about to judge living and dead at his manifestation and his reign --
- preach the word; be earnest in season, out of season, convict, rebuke, exhort, in all long-suffering and teaching,
- for there shall be a season when the sound teaching they will not suffer, but according to their own desires to themselves they shall heap up teachers -- itching in the hearing,
- and indeed, from the truth the hearing they shall turn away, and to the fables they shall be turned aside.
- And thou -- watch in all things; suffer evil; do the work of one proclaiming good news; of thy ministration make full assurance,
- for I am already being poured out, and the time of my release hath arrived;
- the good strife I have striven, the course I have finished, the faith I have kept,
- henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of the righteousness that the Lord -- the Righteous Judge -- shall give to me in that day, and not only to me, but also to all those loving his manifestation.
- Be diligent to come unto me quickly,
- for Demas forsook me, having loved the present age, and went on to Thessalonica, Crescens to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia,
- Lukas only is with me; Markus having taken, bring with thyself, for he is profitable to me for ministration;
- and Tychicus I sent to Ephesus;
- the cloak that I left in Troas with Carpus, coming, bring thou and the books -- especially the parchments.
- Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil; may the Lord repay to him according to his works,
- of whom also do thou beware, for greatly hath he stood against our words;
- in my first defence no one stood with me, but all forsook me, (may it not be reckoned to them!)
- and the Lord stood by me, and did strengthen me, that through me the preaching might be fully assured, and all the nations might hear, and I was freed out of the mouth of a lion,
- and the Lord shall free me from every evil work, and shall save [me] -- to his heavenly kingdom; to whom [is] the glory to the ages of the ages! Amen.
- Salute Prisca and Aquilas, and Onesiphorus' household;
- Erastus did remain in Corinth, and Trophimus I left in Miletus infirm;
- be diligent to come before winter. Salute thee doth Eubulus, and Pudens, and Linus, and Claudia, and all the brethren.
- The Lord Jesus Christ [is] with thy spirit; the grace [is] with you! Amen.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.