52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Timothy 3
- But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
- For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy,
- unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,
- treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
- holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.
- For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses,
- always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith.
- But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes' and Jambres' folly was also.
- Now you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, perseverance,
- persecutions, and sufferings, such as happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium and at Lystra; what persecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord rescued me!
- Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.
- But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
- You, however, continue in the things you have learned and become convinced of, knowing from whom you have learned them,
- and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
- All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;
- so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 4
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- I solemnly charge you in the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and His kingdom:
- preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort, with great patience and instruction.
- For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires,
- and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
- But you, be sober in all things, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
- For I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure has come.
- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith;
- in the future there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day; and not only to me, but also to all who have loved His appearing.
- Make every effort to come to me soon;
- for Demas, having loved this present world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica; Crescens has gone to Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia.
- Only Luke is with me. Pick up Mark and bring him with you, for he is useful to me for service.
- But Tychicus I have sent to Ephesus.
- When you come bring the cloak which I left at Troas with Carpus, and the books, especially the parchments.
- Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm; the Lord will repay him according to his deeds.
- Be on guard against him yourself, for he vigorously opposed our teaching.
- At my first defense no one supported me, but all deserted me; may it not be counted against them.
- But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that through me the proclamation might be fully accomplished, and that all the Gentiles might hear; and I was rescued out of the lion's mouth.
- The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed, and will bring me safely to His heavenly kingdom; to Him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
- Greet Prisca and Aquila, and the household of Onesiphorus.
- Erastus remained at Corinth, but Trophimus I left sick at Miletus.
- Make every effort to come before winter. Eubulus greets you, also Pudens and Linus and Claudia and all the brethren.
- The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.