|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song, a Psalm of David. Prepared is my heart, O God, I sing, yea, I sing praise, also my honour.
- Awake, psaltery and harp, I awake the dawn.
- I thank Thee among peoples, O Jehovah, And I praise Thee among the nations.
- For great above the heavens [is] Thy kindness, And unto the clouds Thy truth.
- Be Thou exalted above the heavens, O God, And above all the earth Thy honour.
- That Thy beloved ones may be delivered, Save [with] Thy right hand, and answer us.
- God hath spoken in His holiness: I exult, I apportion Shechem, And the valley of Succoth I measure,
- Mine [is] Gilead, mine [is] Manasseh, And Ephraim [is] the strength of my head, Judah [is] my lawgiver,
- Moab [is] a pot for my washing, Upon Edom I cast my shoe, Over Philistia I shout habitually.
- Who doth bring me in to the fenced city? Who hath led me unto Edom?
- Hast not Thou, O God, cast us off? And Thou goest not out, O God, with our hosts!
- Give to us help from adversity, And vain is the salvation of man.
- In God we do mightily, And He doth tread down our adversaries!
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. O God of my praise, be not silent,
- For the mouth of wickedness, and the mouth of deceit, Against me they have opened, They have spoken with me -- A tongue of falsehood, and words of hatred!
- They have compassed me about, And they fight me without cause.
- For my love they oppose me, and I -- prayer!
- And they set against me evil for good, And hatred for my love.
- Appoint Thou over him the wicked, And an adversary standeth at his right hand.
- In his being judged, he goeth forth wicked, And his prayer is for sin.
- His days are few, his oversight another taketh,
- His sons are fatherless, and his wife a widow.
- And wander continually do his sons, Yea, they have begged, And have sought out of their dry places.
- An exactor layeth a snare for all that he hath, And strangers spoil his labour.
- He hath none to extend kindness, Nor is there one showing favour to his orphans.
- His posterity is for cutting off, In another generation is their name blotted out.
- The iniquity of his fathers Is remembered unto Jehovah, And the sin of his mother is not blotted out.
- They are before Jehovah continually, And He cutteth off from earth their memorial.
- Because that he hath not remembered to do kindness, And pursueth the poor man and needy, And the smitten of heart -- to slay,
- And he loveth reviling, and it meeteth him, And he hath not delighted in blessing, And it is far from him.
- And he putteth on reviling as his robe, And it cometh in as water into his midst, And as oil into his bones.
- It is to him as apparel -- he covereth himself, And for a continual girdle he girdeth it on.
- This [is] the wage of mine accusers from Jehovah, And of those speaking evil against my soul.
- And Thou, O Jehovah Lord, Deal with me for Thy name's sake, Because Thy kindness [is] good, deliver me.
- For I [am] poor and needy, And my heart hath been pierced in my midst.
- As a shadow when it is stretched out I have gone, I have been driven away as a locust.
- My knees have been feeble from fasting, And my flesh hath failed of fatness.
- And I -- I have been a reproach to them, They see me, they shake their head.
- Help me, O Jehovah my God, Save me, according to Thy kindness.
- And they know that this [is] Thy hand, Thou, O Jehovah, Thou hast done it.
- They revile, and Thou dost bless, They have risen, and are ashamed, And Thy servant doth rejoice.
- Mine accusers put on blushing, and are covered, As an upper robe [is] their shame.
- I thank Jehovah greatly with my mouth, And in the midst of many I praise Him,
- For He standeth at the right hand of the needy, To save from those judging his soul.
500 Internal Server Error
- A Psalm of David. The affirmation of Jehovah to my Lord: `Sit at My right hand, Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.'
- The rod of thy strength doth Jehovah send from Zion, Rule in the midst of thine enemies.
- Thy people [are] free-will gifts in the day of Thy strength, in the honours of holiness, From the womb, from the morning, Thou hast the dew of thy youth.
- Jehovah hath sworn, and doth not repent, `Thou [art] a priest to the age, According to the order of Melchizedek.'
- The Lord on thy right hand smote kings In the day of His anger.
- He doth judge among the nations, He hath completed the carcases, Hath smitten the head over the mighty earth.
- From a brook in the way he drinketh, Therefore he doth lift up the head!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.