52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song, a Psalm of David. Prepared is my heart, O God, I sing, yea, I sing praise, also my honour.
- Awake, psaltery and harp, I awake the dawn.
- I thank Thee among peoples, O Jehovah, And I praise Thee among the nations.
- For great above the heavens [is] Thy kindness, And unto the clouds Thy truth.
- Be Thou exalted above the heavens, O God, And above all the earth Thy honour.
- That Thy beloved ones may be delivered, Save [with] Thy right hand, and answer us.
- God hath spoken in His holiness: I exult, I apportion Shechem, And the valley of Succoth I measure,
- Mine [is] Gilead, mine [is] Manasseh, And Ephraim [is] the strength of my head, Judah [is] my lawgiver,
- Moab [is] a pot for my washing, Upon Edom I cast my shoe, Over Philistia I shout habitually.
- Who doth bring me in to the fenced city? Who hath led me unto Edom?
- Hast not Thou, O God, cast us off? And Thou goest not out, O God, with our hosts!
- Give to us help from adversity, And vain is the salvation of man.
- In God we do mightily, And He doth tread down our adversaries!
- To the Overseer. -- A Psalm of David. O God of my praise, be not silent,
- For the mouth of wickedness, and the mouth of deceit, Against me they have opened, They have spoken with me -- A tongue of falsehood, and words of hatred!
- They have compassed me about, And they fight me without cause.
- For my love they oppose me, and I -- prayer!
- And they set against me evil for good, And hatred for my love.
- Appoint Thou over him the wicked, And an adversary standeth at his right hand.
- In his being judged, he goeth forth wicked, And his prayer is for sin.
- His days are few, his oversight another taketh,
- His sons are fatherless, and his wife a widow.
- And wander continually do his sons, Yea, they have begged, And have sought out of their dry places.
- An exactor layeth a snare for all that he hath, And strangers spoil his labour.
- He hath none to extend kindness, Nor is there one showing favour to his orphans.
- His posterity is for cutting off, In another generation is their name blotted out.
- The iniquity of his fathers Is remembered unto Jehovah, And the sin of his mother is not blotted out.
- They are before Jehovah continually, And He cutteth off from earth their memorial.
- Because that he hath not remembered to do kindness, And pursueth the poor man and needy, And the smitten of heart -- to slay,
- And he loveth reviling, and it meeteth him, And he hath not delighted in blessing, And it is far from him.
- And he putteth on reviling as his robe, And it cometh in as water into his midst, And as oil into his bones.
- It is to him as apparel -- he covereth himself, And for a continual girdle he girdeth it on.
- This [is] the wage of mine accusers from Jehovah, And of those speaking evil against my soul.
- And Thou, O Jehovah Lord, Deal with me for Thy name's sake, Because Thy kindness [is] good, deliver me.
- For I [am] poor and needy, And my heart hath been pierced in my midst.
- As a shadow when it is stretched out I have gone, I have been driven away as a locust.
- My knees have been feeble from fasting, And my flesh hath failed of fatness.
- And I -- I have been a reproach to them, They see me, they shake their head.
- Help me, O Jehovah my God, Save me, according to Thy kindness.
- And they know that this [is] Thy hand, Thou, O Jehovah, Thou hast done it.
- They revile, and Thou dost bless, They have risen, and are ashamed, And Thy servant doth rejoice.
- Mine accusers put on blushing, and are covered, As an upper robe [is] their shame.
- I thank Jehovah greatly with my mouth, And in the midst of many I praise Him,
- For He standeth at the right hand of the needy, To save from those judging his soul.
- A Psalm of David. The affirmation of Jehovah to my Lord: `Sit at My right hand, Till I make thine enemies thy footstool.'
- The rod of thy strength doth Jehovah send from Zion, Rule in the midst of thine enemies.
- Thy people [are] free-will gifts in the day of Thy strength, in the honours of holiness, From the womb, from the morning, Thou hast the dew of thy youth.
- Jehovah hath sworn, and doth not repent, `Thou [art] a priest to the age, According to the order of Melchizedek.'
- The Lord on thy right hand smote kings In the day of His anger.
- He doth judge among the nations, He hath completed the carcases, Hath smitten the head over the mighty earth.
- From a brook in the way he drinketh, Therefore he doth lift up the head!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.