52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- A name is chosen rather than much wealth, Than silver and than gold -- good grace.
- Rich and poor have met together, The Maker of them all [is] Jehovah.
- The prudent hath seen the evil, and is hidden, And the simple have passed on, and are punished.
- The end of humility [is] the fear of Jehovah, Riches, and honour, and life.
- Thorns -- snares [are] in the way of the perverse, Whoso is keeping his soul is far from them.
- Give instruction to a youth about his way, Even when he is old he turneth not from it.
- The rich over the poor ruleth, And a servant [is] the borrower to the lender.
- Whoso is sowing perverseness reapeth sorrow, And the rod of his anger weareth out.
- The good of eye -- he is blessed, For he hath given of his bread to the poor.
- Cast out a scorner -- and contention goeth out, And strife and shame cease.
- Whoso is loving cleanness of heart, Grace [are] his lips, a king [is] his friend.
- The eyes of Jehovah have kept knowledge, And He overthroweth the words of the treacherous.
- The slothful hath said, `A lion [is] without, In the midst of the broad places I am slain.'
- A deep pit [is] the mouth of strange women, The abhorred of Jehovah falleth there.
- Folly is bound up in the heart of a youth, The rod of chastisement putteth it far from him.
- He is oppressing the poor to multiply to him, He is giving to the rich -- only to want.
- Incline thine ear, and hear words of the wise, And thy heart set to my knowledge,
- For they are pleasant when thou dost keep them in thy heart, They are prepared together for thy lips.
- That thy trust may be in Jehovah, I caused thee to know to-day, even thou.
- Have I not written to thee three times With counsels and knowledge?
- To cause thee to know the certainty of sayings of truth, To return sayings of truth to those sending thee.
- Rob not the poor because he [is] poor, And bruise not the afflicted in the gate.
- For Jehovah pleadeth their cause, And hath spoiled the soul of their spoilers.
- Shew not thyself friendly with an angry man, And with a man of fury go not in,
- Lest thou learn his paths, And have received a snare to thy soul.
- Be not thou among those striking hands, Among sureties [for] burdens.
- If thou hast nothing to pay, Why doth he take thy bed from under thee?
- Remove not a border of olden times, That thy fathers have made.
- Hast thou seen a man speedy in his business? Before kings he doth station himself, He stations not himself before obscure men!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.