52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer. -- `On the Gittith.' By Asaph. Cry aloud to God our strength, Shout to the God of Jacob.
- Lift up a song, and give out a timbrel, A pleasant harp with psaltery.
- Blow in the month a trumpet, In the new moon, at the day of our festival,
- For a statute to Israel it [is], An ordinance of the God of Jacob.
- A testimony on Joseph He hath placed it, In his going forth over the land of Egypt. A lip, I have not known -- I hear.
- From the burden his shoulder I turned aside, His hands from the basket pass over.
- In distress thou hast called and I deliver thee, I answer thee in the secret place of thunder, I try thee by the waters of Meribah. Selah.
- Hear, O My people, and I testify to thee, O Israel, if thou dost hearken to me:
- There is not in thee a strange god, And thou bowest not thyself to a strange god.
- I [am] Jehovah thy God, Who bringeth thee up out of the land of Egypt. Enlarge thy mouth, and I fill it.
- But, My people hearkened not to My voice, And Israel hath not consented to Me.
- And I send them away in the enmity of their heart, They walk in their own counsels.
- O that My people were hearkening to Me, Israel in My ways would walk.
- As a little thing their enemies I cause to bow, And against their adversaries I turn back My hand,
- Those hating Jehovah feign obedience to Him, But their time is -- to the age.
- He causeth him to eat of the fat of wheat, And [with] honey from a rock I satisfy thee!
- -- A Psalm of Asaph. God hath stood in the company of God, In the midst God doth judge.
- Till when do ye judge perversely? And the face of the wicked lift up? Selah.
- Judge ye the weak and fatherless, The afflicted and the poor declare righteous.
- Let the weak and needy escape, From the hand of the wicked deliver them.
- They knew not, nor do they understand, In darkness they walk habitually, Moved are all the foundations of earth.
- I -- I have said, `Gods ye [are], And sons of the Most High -- all of you,
- But as man ye die, and as one of the heads ye fall,
- Rise, O God, judge the earth, For Thou hast inheritance among all the nations!
- A Song, -- A Psalm of Asaph. O God, let there be no silence to Thee, Be not silent, nor be quiet, O God.
- For, lo, Thine enemies do roar, And those hating Thee have lifted up the head,
- Against Thy people they take crafty counsel, And consult against Thy hidden ones.
- They have said, `Come, And we cut them off from [being] a nation, And the name of Israel is not remembered any more.'
- For they consulted in heart together, Against Thee a covenant they make,
- Tents of Edom, and Ishmaelites, Moab, and the Hagarenes,
- Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek, Philistia with inhabitants of Tyre,
- Asshur also is joined with them, They have been an arm to sons of Lot. Selah.
- Do to them as [to] Midian, As [to] Sisera, as [to] Jabin, at the stream Kishon.
- They were destroyed at Endor, They were dung for the ground!
- Make their nobles as Oreb and as Zeeb, And as Zebah and Zalmunna all their princes,
- Who have said, `Let us occupy for ourselves The comely places of God.'
- O my God, make them as a rolling thing, As stubble before wind.
- As a fire doth burn a forest, And as a flame setteth hills on fire,
- So dost Thou pursue them with Thy whirlwind, And with Thy hurricane troublest them.
- Fill their faces [with] shame, And they seek Thy name, O Jehovah.
- They are ashamed and troubled for ever, Yea, they are confounded and lost.
- And they know that Thou -- (Thy name [is] Jehovah -- by Thyself,) [Art] the Most High over all the earth!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.