52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- Proverbs of Solomon. A wise son causeth a father to rejoice, And a foolish son [is] an affliction to his mother.
- Treasures of wickedness profit not, And righteousness delivereth from death.
- Jehovah causeth not the soul of the righteous to hunger, And the desire of the wicked He thrusteth away.
- Poor [is] he who is working -- a slothful hand, And the hand of the diligent maketh rich.
- Whoso is gathering in summer [is] a wise son, Whoso is sleeping in harvest [is] a son causing shame.
- Blessings [are] for the head of the righteous, And the mouth of the wicked cover doth violence.
- The remembrance of the righteous [is] for a blessing, And the name of the wicked doth rot.
- The wise in heart accepteth commands, And a talkative fool kicketh.
- Whoso is walking in integrity walketh confidently, And whoso is perverting his ways is known.
- Whoso is winking the eye giveth grief, And a talkative fool kicketh.
- A fountain of life [is] the mouth of the righteous, And the mouth of the wicked cover doth violence.
- Hatred awaketh contentions, And over all transgressions love covereth.
- In the lips of the intelligent is wisdom found, And a rod [is] for the back of him who is lacking understanding.
- The wise lay up knowledge, and the mouth of a fool [is] near ruin.
- The wealth of the rich [is] his strong city, The ruin of the poor [is] their poverty.
- The wage of the righteous [is] for life, The increase of the wicked for sin.
- A traveller to life [is] he who is keeping instruction, And whoso is forsaking rebuke is erring.
- Whoso is covering hatred with lying lips, And whoso is bringing out an evil report is a fool.
- In the abundance of words transgression ceaseth not, And whoso is restraining his lips [is] wise.
- The tongue of the righteous [is] chosen silver, The heart of the wicked -- as a little thing.
- The lips of the righteous delight many, And fools for lack of heart die.
- The blessing of Jehovah -- it maketh rich, And He addeth no grief with it.
- To execute inventions [is] as play to a fool, And wisdom to a man of understanding.
- The feared thing of the wicked it meeteth him, And the desire of the righteous is given.
- As the passing by of a hurricane, So the wicked is not, And the righteous is a foundation age-during.
- As vinegar to the teeth, And as smoke to the eyes, So [is] the slothful to those sending him.
- The fear of Jehovah addeth days, And the years of the wicked are shortened.
- The hope of the righteous [is] joyful, And the expectation of the wicked perisheth.
- The way of Jehovah [is] strength to the perfect, And ruin to workers of iniquity.
- The righteous to the age is not moved, And the wicked inhabit not the earth.
- The mouth of the righteous uttereth wisdom, And the tongue of frowardness is cut out.
- The lips of the righteous know a pleasing thing, And the mouth of the wicked perverseness!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.