52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Sing for joy to God our strength; Shout joyfully to the God of Jacob.
- Raise a song, strike the timbrel, The sweet sounding lyre with the harp.
- Blow the trumpet at the new moon, At the full moon, on our feast day.
- For it is a statute for Israel, An ordinance of the God of Jacob.
- He established it for a testimony in Joseph When he went throughout the land of Egypt. I heard a language that I did not know:
- "I relieved his shoulder of the burden, His hands were freed from the basket.
- "You called in trouble and I rescued you; I answered you in the hiding place of thunder; I proved you at the waters of Meribah. Selah.
- " Hear, O My people, and I will admonish you; O Israel, if you would listen to Me!
- "Let there be no strange god among you; Nor shall you worship any foreign god.
- " I, the LORD, am your God, Who brought you up from the land of Egypt; Open your mouth wide and I will fill it.
- "But My people did not listen to My voice, And Israel did not obey Me.
- "So I gave them over to the stubbornness of their heart, To walk in their own devices.
- "Oh that My people would listen to Me, That Israel would walk in My ways!
- "I would quickly subdue their enemies And turn My hand against their adversaries.
- " Those who hate the LORD would pretend obedience to Him, And their time of punishment would be forever.
- " But I would feed you with the finest of the wheat, And with honey from the rock I would satisfy you.' 82 Unjust Judgments Rebuked. A Psalm of Asaph.
- God takes His stand in His own congregation; He judges in the midst of the rulers.
- How long will you judge unjustly And show partiality to the wicked? Selah.
- Vindicate the weak and fatherless; Do justice to the afflicted and destitute.
- Rescue the weak and needy; Deliver them out of the hand of the wicked.
- They do not know nor do they understand; They walk about in darkness; All the foundations of the earth are shaken.
- I said, "You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.
- "Nevertheless you will die like men And fall like any one of the princes.'
- Arise, O God, judge the earth! For it is You who possesses all the nations. 83 God Implored to Confound His Enemies. A Song, a Psalm of Asaph.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- OGod, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still.
- For behold, Your enemies make an uproar, And those who hate You have exalted themselves.
- They make shrewd plans against Your people, And conspire together against Your treasured ones.
- They have said, "Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel be remembered no more.'
- For they have conspired together with one mind; Against You they make a covenant:
- The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites, Moab and the Hagrites;
- Gebal and Ammon and Amalek, Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre;
- Assyria also has joined with them; They have become a help to the children of Lot. Selah.
- Deal with them as with Midian, As with Sisera and Jabin at the torrent of Kishon,
- Who were destroyed at En-dor, Who became as dung for the ground.
- Make their nobles like Oreb and Zeeb And all their princes like Zebah and Zalmunna,
- Who said, " Let us possess for ourselves The pastures of God.'
- O my God, make them like the whirling dust, Like chaff before the wind.
- Like fire that burns the forest And like a flame that sets the mountains on fire,
- So pursue them with Your tempest And terrify them with Your storm.
- Fill their faces with dishonor, That they may seek Your name, O LORD.
- Let them be ashamed and dismayed forever, And let them be humiliated and perish,
- That they may know that You alone, whose name is the LORD, Are the Most High over all the earth. 84 Longing for the Temple Worship. For the choir director; on the Gittith. A Psalm of the sons of Korah.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.