52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David. O LORD, who shall sojourn in thy tent? Who shall dwell on thy holy hill?
- He who walks blamelessly, and does what is right, and speaks truth from his heart;
- who does not slander with his tongue, and does no evil to his friend, nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor;
- in whose eyes a reprobate is despised, but who honors those who fear the LORD; who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
- who does not put out his money at interest, and does not take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.
- A Miktam of David. Preserve me, O God, for in thee I take refuge.
- I say to the LORD, "Thou art my Lord; I have no good apart from thee."
- As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.
- Those who choose another god multiply their sorrows; their libations of blood I will not pour out or take their names upon my lips.
- The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup; thou holdest my lot.
- The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
- I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.
- I keep the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
- Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also dwells secure.
- For thou dost not give me up to Sheol, or let thy godly one see the Pit.
- Thou dost show me the path of life; in thy presence there is fulness of joy, in thy right hand are pleasures for evermore.
- A Prayer of David. Hear a just cause, O LORD; attend to my cry! Give ear to my prayer from lips free of deceit!
- From thee let my vindication come! Let thy eyes see the right!
- If thou triest my heart, if thou visitest me by night, if thou testest me, thou wilt find no wickedness in me; my mouth does not transgress.
- With regard to the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have avoided the ways of the violent.
- My steps have held fast to thy paths, my feet have not slipped.
- I call upon thee, for thou wilt answer me, O God; incline thy ear to me, hear my words.
- Wondrously show thy steadfast love, O savior of those who seek refuge from their adversaries at thy right hand.
- Keep me as the apple of the eye; hide me in the shadow of thy wings,
- from the wicked who despoil me, my deadly enemies who surround me.
- They close their hearts to pity; with their mouths they speak arrogantly.
- They track me down; now they surround me; they set their eyes to cast me to the ground.
- They are like a lion eager to tear, as a young lion lurking in ambush.
- Arise, O LORD! confront them, overthrow them! Deliver my life from the wicked by thy sword,
- from men by thy hand, O LORD, from men whose portion in life is of the world. May their belly be filled with what thou hast stored up for them; may their children have more than enough; may they leave something over to their babes.
- As for me, I shall behold thy face in righteousness; when I awake, I shall be satisfied with beholding thy form.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.