52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David. O LORD, who shall sojourn in thy tent? Who shall dwell on thy holy hill?
- He who walks blamelessly, and does what is right, and speaks truth from his heart;
- who does not slander with his tongue, and does no evil to his friend, nor takes up a reproach against his neighbor;
- in whose eyes a reprobate is despised, but who honors those who fear the LORD; who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
- who does not put out his money at interest, and does not take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things shall never be moved.
- A Miktam of David. Preserve me, O God, for in thee I take refuge.
- I say to the LORD, "Thou art my Lord; I have no good apart from thee."
- As for the saints in the land, they are the noble, in whom is all my delight.
- Those who choose another god multiply their sorrows; their libations of blood I will not pour out or take their names upon my lips.
- The LORD is my chosen portion and my cup; thou holdest my lot.
- The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
- I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.
- I keep the LORD always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
- Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also dwells secure.
- For thou dost not give me up to Sheol, or let thy godly one see the Pit.
- Thou dost show me the path of life; in thy presence there is fulness of joy, in thy right hand are pleasures for evermore.
500 Internal Server Error
- A Prayer of David. Hear a just cause, O LORD; attend to my cry! Give ear to my prayer from lips free of deceit!
- From thee let my vindication come! Let thy eyes see the right!
- If thou triest my heart, if thou visitest me by night, if thou testest me, thou wilt find no wickedness in me; my mouth does not transgress.
- With regard to the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have avoided the ways of the violent.
- My steps have held fast to thy paths, my feet have not slipped.
- I call upon thee, for thou wilt answer me, O God; incline thy ear to me, hear my words.
- Wondrously show thy steadfast love, O savior of those who seek refuge from their adversaries at thy right hand.
- Keep me as the apple of the eye; hide me in the shadow of thy wings,
- from the wicked who despoil me, my deadly enemies who surround me.
- They close their hearts to pity; with their mouths they speak arrogantly.
- They track me down; now they surround me; they set their eyes to cast me to the ground.
- They are like a lion eager to tear, as a young lion lurking in ambush.
- Arise, O LORD! confront them, overthrow them! Deliver my life from the wicked by thy sword,
- from men by thy hand, O LORD, from men whose portion in life is of the world. May their belly be filled with what thou hast stored up for them; may their children have more than enough; may they leave something over to their babes.
- As for me, I shall behold thy face in righteousness; when I awake, I shall be satisfied with beholding thy form.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.