52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David. Jehovah, who doth sojourn in Thy tent? Who doth dwell in Thy holy hill?
- He who is walking uprightly, And working righteousness, And speaking truth in his heart.
- He hath not slandered by his tongue, He hath not done to his friend evil; And reproach he hath not lifted up Against his neighbour.
- Despised in his eyes [is] a rejected one, And those fearing Jehovah he doth honour. He hath sworn to suffer evil, and changeth not;
- His silver he hath not given in usury, And a bribe against the innocent Hath not taken; Whoso is doing these is not moved to the age!
- A Secret Treasure of David. Preserve me, O God, for I did trust in Thee.
- Thou hast said to Jehovah, `My Lord Thou [art];' My good [is] not for thine own sake;
- For the holy ones who [are] in the land, And the honourable, all my delight [is] in them.
- Multiplied are their griefs, [Who] have hastened backward; I pour not out their libations of blood, Nor do I take up their names on my lips.
- Jehovah [is] the portion of my share, and of my cup, Thou -- Thou dost uphold my lot.
- Lines have fallen to me in pleasant places, Yea, a beauteous inheritance [is] for me.
- I bless Jehovah who hath counselled me; Also [in] the nights my reins instruct me.
- I did place Jehovah before me continually, Because -- at my right hand I am not moved.
- Therefore hath my heart been glad, And my honour doth rejoice, Also my flesh dwelleth confidently:
- For Thou dost not leave my soul to Sheol, Nor givest thy saintly one to see corruption.
- Thou causest me to know the path of life; Fulness of joys [is] with Thy presence, Pleasant things by Thy right hand for ever!
- A Prayer of David. Hear, O Jehovah, righteousness, attend my cry, Give ear [to] my prayer, without lips of deceit.
- From before thee my judgment doth go out; Thine eyes do see uprightly.
- Thou hast proved my heart, Thou hast inspected by night, Thou hast tried me, Thou findest nothing; My thoughts pass not over my mouth.
- As to doings of man, Through a word of Thy lips I have observed The paths of a destroyer;
- To uphold my goings in Thy paths, My steps have not slidden.
- I -- I called Thee, for Thou dost answer me, O God, incline Thine ear to me, hear my speech.
- Separate wonderfully Thy kindness, O Saviour of the confiding, By Thy right hand, from withstanders.
- Keep me as the apple, the daughter of the eye; In shadow of Thy wings thou dost hide me.
- From the face of the wicked who spoiled me. Mine enemies in soul go round against me.
- Their fat they have closed up, Their mouths have spoken with pride:
- `Our steps now have compassed [him];' Their eyes they set to turn aside in the land.
- His likeness as a lion desirous to tear, As a young lion dwelling in secret places.
- Arise, O Jehovah, go before his face, Cause him to bend. Deliver my soul from the wicked, Thy sword,
- From men, Thy hand, O Jehovah, From men of the world, their portion [is] in life, And [with] Thy hidden things Thou fillest their belly, They are satisfied [with] sons; And have left their abundance to their sucklings.
- I -- in righteousness, I see Thy face; I am satisfied, in awaking, [with] Thy form!
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.