|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- OLord, who may abide in Your tent? Who may dwell on Your holy hill?
- He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness, And speaks truth in his heart.
- He does not slander with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor takes up a reproach against his friend;
- In whose eyes a reprobate is despised, But who honors those who fear the LORD; He swears to his own hurt and does not change;
- He does not put out his money at interest, Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken. 16 The LORD the Psalmist's Portion in Life and Deliverer in Death. A Mikhtam of David.
- Preserve me, O God, for I take refuge in You.
- I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; I have no good besides You.'
- As for the saints who are in the earth, They are the majestic ones in whom is all my delight.
- The sorrows of those who have bartered for another god will be multiplied; I shall not pour out their drink offerings of blood, Nor will I take their names upon my lips.
- The LORD is the portion of my inheritance and my cup; You support my lot.
- The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me.
- I will bless the LORD who has counseled me; Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night.
- I have set the LORD continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
- Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will dwell securely.
- For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol; Nor will You allow Your Holy One to undergo decay.
- You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever. 17 Prayer for Protection against Oppressors. A Prayer of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Hear a just cause, O LORD, give heed to my cry; Give ear to my prayer, which is not from deceitful lips.
- Let my judgment come forth from Your presence; Let Your eyes look with equity.
- You have tried my heart; You have visited me by night; You have tested me and You find nothing; I have purposed that my mouth will not transgress.
- As for the deeds of men, by the word of Your lips I have kept from the paths of the violent.
- My steps have held fast to Your paths. My feet have not slipped.
- I have called upon You, for You will answer me, O God; Incline Your ear to me, hear my speech.
- Wondrously show Your lovingkindness, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand From those who rise up against them.
- Keep me as the apple of the eye; Hide me in the shadow of Your wings
- From the wicked who despoil me, My deadly enemies who surround me.
- They have closed their unfeeling heart, With their mouth they speak proudly.
- They have now surrounded us in our steps; They set their eyes to cast us down to the ground.
- He is like a lion that is eager to tear, And as a young lion lurking in hiding places.
- Arise, O LORD, confront him, bring him low; Deliver my soul from the wicked with Your sword,
- From men with Your hand, O LORD, From men of the world, whose portion is in this life, And whose belly You fill with Your treasure; They are satisfied with children, And leave their abundance to their babes.
- As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness; I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake. 18 The LORD Praised for Giving Deliverance. For the choir director. A Psalm of David the servant of the LORD, who spoke to the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul.And he said,
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.