|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Psalm of David. Hear my prayer, O LORD; give ear to my supplications! In thy faithfulness answer me, in thy righteousness!
- Enter not into judgment with thy servant; for no man living is righteous before thee.
- For the enemy has pursued me; he has crushed my life to the ground; he has made me sit in darkness like those long dead.
- Therefore my spirit faints within me; my heart within me is appalled.
- I remember the days of old, I meditate on all that thou hast done; I muse on what thy hands have wrought.
- I stretch out my hands to thee; my soul thirsts for thee like a parched land. [Selah]
- Make haste to answer me, O LORD! My spirit fails! Hide not thy face from me, lest I be like those who go down to the Pit.
- Let me hear in the morning of thy steadfast love, for in thee I put my trust. Teach me the way I should go, for to thee I lift up my soul.
- Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies! I have fled to thee for refuge!
- Teach me to do thy will, for thou art my God! Let thy good spirit lead me on a level path!
- For thy name's sake, O LORD, preserve my life! In thy righteousness bring me out of trouble!
- And in thy steadfast love cut off my enemies, and destroy all my adversaries, for I am thy servant.
- A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;
- my rock and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield and he in whom I take refuge, who subdues the peoples under him.
- O LORD, what is man that thou dost regard him, or the son of man that thou dost think of him?
- Man is like a breath, his days are like a passing shadow.
- Bow thy heavens, O LORD, and come down! Touch the mountains that they smoke!
- Flash forth the lightning and scatter them, send out thy arrows and rout them!
- Stretch forth thy hand from on high, rescue me and deliver me from the many waters, from the hand of aliens,
- whose mouths speak lies, and whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
- I will sing a new song to thee, O God; upon a ten-stringed harp I will play to thee,
- who givest victory to kings, who rescuest David thy servant.
- Rescue me from the cruel sword, and deliver me from the hand of aliens, whose mouths speak lies, and whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
- May our sons in their youth be like plants full grown, our daughters like corner pillars cut for the structure of a palace;
- may our garners be full, providing all manner of store; may our sheep bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our fields;
- may our cattle be heavy with young, suffering no mischance or failure in bearing; may there be no cry of distress in our streets!
- Happy the people to whom such blessings fall! Happy the people whose God is the LORD!
- A Song of Praise. Of David. I will extol thee, my God and King, and bless thy name for ever and ever.
- Every day I will bless thee, and praise thy name for ever and ever.
- Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable.
- One generation shall laud thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
- On the glorious splendor of thy majesty, and on thy wondrous works, I will meditate.
- Men shall proclaim the might of thy terrible acts, and I will declare thy greatness.
- They shall pour forth the fame of thy abundant goodness, and shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
- The LORD is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.
- The LORD is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made.
- All thy works shall give thanks to thee, O LORD, and all thy saints shall bless thee!
- They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and tell of thy power,
- to make known to the sons of men thy mighty deeds, and the glorious splendor of thy kingdom.
- Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endures throughout all generations. The LORD is faithful in all his words, and gracious in all his deeds.
- The LORD upholds all who are falling, and raises up all who are bowed down.
- The eyes of all look to thee, and thou givest them their food in due season.
- Thou openest thy hand, thou satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
- The LORD is just in all his ways, and kind in all his doings.
- The LORD is near to all who call upon him, to all who call upon him in truth.
- He fulfils the desire of all who fear him, he also hears their cry, and saves them.
- The LORD preserves all who love him; but all the wicked he will destroy.
- My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.