52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- "He whose testicles are crushed or whose male member is cut off shall not enter the assembly of the LORD.
- "No bastard shall enter the assembly of the LORD; even to the tenth generation none of his descendants shall enter the assembly of the LORD.
- "No Ammonite or Moabite shall enter the assembly of the LORD; even to the tenth generation none belonging to them shall enter the assembly of the LORD for ever;
- because they did not meet you with bread and with water on the way, when you came forth out of Egypt, and because they hired against you Balaam the son of Be'or from Pethor of Mesopota'mia, to curse you.
- Nevertheless the LORD your God would not hearken to Balaam; but the LORD your God turned the curse into a blessing for you, because the LORD your God loved you.
- You shall not seek their peace or their prosperity all your days for ever.
- "You shall not abhor an E'domite, for he is your brother; you shall not abhor an Egyptian, because you were a sojourner in his land.
- The children of the third generation that are born to them may enter the assembly of the LORD.
- "When you go forth against your enemies and are in camp, then you shall keep yourself from every evil thing.
- "If there is among you any man who is not clean by reason of what chances to him by night, then he shall go outside the camp, he shall not come within the camp;
- but when evening comes on, he shall bathe himself in water, and when the sun is down, he may come within the camp.
- "You shall have a place outside the camp and you shall go out to it;
- and you shall have a stick with your weapons; and when you sit down outside, you shall dig a hole with it, and turn back and cover up your excrement.
- Because the LORD your God walks in the midst of your camp, to save you and to give up your enemies before you, therefore your camp must be holy, that he may not see anything indecent among you, and turn away from you.
- "You shall not give up to his master a slave who has escaped from his master to you;
- he shall dwell with you, in your midst, in the place which he shall choose within one of your towns, where it pleases him best; you shall not oppress him.
- "There shall be no cult prostitute of the daughters of Israel, neither shall there be a cult prostitute of the sons of Israel.
- You shall not bring the hire of a harlot, or the wages of a dog, into the house of the LORD your God in payment for any vow; for both of these are an abomination to the LORD your God.
- "You shall not lend upon interest to your brother, interest on money, interest on victuals, interest on anything that is lent for interest.
- To a foreigner you may lend upon interest, but to your brother you shall not lend upon interest; that the LORD your God may bless you in all that you undertake in the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
- "When you make a vow to the LORD your God, you shall not be slack to pay it; for the LORD your God will surely require it of you, and it would be sin in you.
- But if you refrain from vowing, it shall be no sin in you.
- You shall be careful to perform what has passed your lips, for you have voluntarily vowed to the LORD your God what you have promised with your mouth.
- "When you go into your neighbor's vineyard, you may eat your fill of grapes, as many as you wish, but you shall not put any in your vessel.
- When you go into your neighbor's standing grain, you may pluck the ears with your hand, but you shall not put a sickle to your neighbor's standing grain.
- "When a man takes a wife and marries her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes because he has found some indecency in her, and he writes her a bill of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, and she departs out of his house,
- and if she goes and becomes another man's wife,
- and the latter husband dislikes her and writes her a bill of divorce and puts it in her hand and sends her out of his house, or if the latter husband dies, who took her to be his wife,
- then her former husband, who sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after she has been defiled; for that is an abomination before the LORD, and you shall not bring guilt upon the land which the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance.
- "When a man is newly married, he shall not go out with the army or be charged with any business; he shall be free at home one year, to be happy with his wife whom he has taken.
- "No man shall take a mill or an upper millstone in pledge; for he would be taking a life in pledge.
- "If a man is found stealing one of his brethren, the people of Israel, and if he treats him as a slave or sells him, then that thief shall die; so you shall purge the evil from the midst of you.
- "Take heed, in an attack of leprosy, to be very careful to do according to all that the Levitical priests shall direct you; as I commanded them, so you shall be careful to do.
- Remember what the LORD your God did to Miriam on the way as you came forth out of Egypt.
- "When you make your neighbor a loan of any sort, you shall not go into his house to fetch his pledge.
- You shall stand outside, and the man to whom you make the loan shall bring the pledge out to you.
- And if he is a poor man, you shall not sleep in his pledge;
- when the sun goes down, you shall restore to him the pledge that he may sleep in his cloak and bless you; and it shall be righteousness to you before the LORD your God.
- "You shall not oppress a hired servant who is poor and needy, whether he is one of your brethren or one of the sojourners who are in your land within your towns;
- you shall give him his hire on the day he earns it, before the sun goes down (for he is poor, and sets his heart upon it); lest he cry against you to the LORD, and it be sin in you.
- "The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, nor shall the children be put to death for the fathers; every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
- "You shall not pervert the justice due to the sojourner or to the fatherless, or take a widow's garment in pledge;
- but you shall remember that you were a slave in Egypt and the LORD your God redeemed you from there; therefore I command you to do this.
- "When you reap your harvest in your field, and have forgotten a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it; it shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow; that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
- When you beat your olive trees, you shall not go over the boughs again; it shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.
- When you gather the grapes of your vineyard, you shall not glean it afterward; it shall be for the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow.
- You shall remember that you were a slave in the land of Egypt; therefore I command you to do this.
- "If there is a dispute between men, and they come into court, and the judges decide between them, acquitting the innocent and condemning the guilty,
- then if the guilty man deserves to be beaten, the judge shall cause him to lie down and be beaten in his presence with a number of stripes in proportion to his offense.
- Forty stripes may be given him, but not more; lest, if one should go on to beat him with more stripes than these, your brother be degraded in your sight.
- "You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain.
- "If brothers dwell together, and one of them dies and has no son, the wife of the dead shall not be married outside the family to a stranger; her husband's brother shall go in to her, and take her as his wife, and perform the duty of a husband's brother to her.
- And the first son whom she bears shall succeed to the name of his brother who is dead, that his name may not be blotted out of Israel.
- And if the man does not wish to take his brother's wife, then his brother's wife shall go up to the gate to the elders, and say, 'My husband's brother refuses to perpetuate his brother's name in Israel; he will not perform the duty of a husband's brother to me.'
- Then the elders of his city shall call him, and speak to him: and if he persists, saying, 'I do not wish to take her,'
- then his brother's wife shall go up to him in the presence of the elders, and pull his sandal off his foot, and spit in his face; and she shall answer and say, 'So shall it be done to the man who does not build up his brother's house.'
- And the name of his house shall be called in Israel, The house of him that had his sandal pulled off.
- "When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts,
- then you shall cut off her hand; your eye shall have no pity.
- "You shall not have in your bag two kinds of weights, a large and a small.
- You shall not have in your house two kinds of measures, a large and a small.
- A full and just weight you shall have, a full and just measure you shall have; that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you.
- For all who do such things, all who act dishonestly, are an abomination to the LORD your God.
- "Remember what Am'alek did to you on the way as you came out of Egypt,
- how he attacked you on the way, when you were faint and weary, and cut off at your rear all who lagged behind you; and he did not fear God.
- Therefore when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your enemies round about, in the land which the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the remembrance of Am'alek from under heaven; you shall not forget.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.