52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Hear my prayer, O LORD, Give ear to my supplications! Answer me in Your faithfulness, in Your righteousness!
- And do not enter into judgment with Your servant, For in Your sight no man living is righteous.
- For the enemy has persecuted my soul; He has crushed my life to the ground; He has made me dwell in dark places, like those who have long been dead.
- Therefore my spirit is overwhelmed within me; My heart is appalled within me.
- I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your doings; I muse on the work of Your hands.
- I stretch out my hands to You; My soul longs for You, as a parched land. Selah.
- Answer me quickly, O LORD, my spirit fails; Do not hide Your face from me, Or I will become like those who go down to the pit.
- Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul.
- Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; I take refuge in You.
- Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.
- For the sake of Your name, O LORD, revive me. In Your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble.
- And in Your lovingkindness, cut off my enemies And destroy all those who afflict my soul, For I am Your servant. 144 Prayer for Rescue and Prosperity. A Psalm of David.
- Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle;
- My lovingkindness and my fortress, My stronghold and my deliverer, My shield and He in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.
- O LORD, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You think of him?
- Man is like a mere breath; His days are like a passing shadow.
- Bow Your heavens, O LORD, and come down; Touch the mountains, that they may smoke.
- Flash forth lightning and scatter them; Send out Your arrows and confuse them.
- Stretch forth Your hand from on high; Rescue me and deliver me out of great waters, Out of the hand of aliens
- Whose mouths speak deceit, And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
- I will sing a new song to You, O God; Upon a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You,
- Who gives salvation to kings, Who rescues David His servant from the evil sword.
- Rescue me and deliver me out of the hand of aliens, Whose mouth speaks deceit And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.
- Let our sons in their youth be as grown-up plants, And our daughters as corner pillars fashioned as for a palace;
- Let our garners be full, furnishing every kind of produce, And our flocks bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our fields;
- Let our cattle bear Without mishap and without loss, Let there be no outcry in our streets!
- How blessed are the people who are so situated; How blessed are the people whose God is the LORD! 145 The LORD Extolled for His Goodness. A Psalm of Praise, of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Iwill extol You, my God, O King, And I will bless Your name forever and ever.
- Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever.
- Great is the LORD, and highly to be praised, And His greatness is unsearchable.
- One generation shall praise Your works to another, And shall declare Your mighty acts.
- On the glorious splendor of Your majesty And on Your wonderful works, I will meditate.
- Men shall speak of the power of Your awesome acts, And I will tell of Your greatness.
- They shall eagerly utter the memory of Your abundant goodness And will shout joyfully of Your righteousness.
- The LORD is gracious and merciful; Slow to anger and great in lovingkindness.
- The LORD is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works.
- All Your works shall give thanks to You, O LORD, And Your godly ones shall bless You.
- They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom And talk of Your power;
- To make known to the sons of men Your mighty acts And the glory of the majesty of Your kingdom.
- Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And Your dominion endures throughout all generations.
- The LORD sustains all who fall And raises up all who are bowed down.
- The eyes of all look to You, And You give them their food in due time.
- You open Your hand And satisfy the desire of every living thing.
- The LORD is righteous in all His ways And kind in all His deeds.
- The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.
- He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He will also hear their cry and will save them.
- The LORD keeps all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy.
- My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, And all flesh will bless His holy name forever and ever. 146
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.