52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song of Ascents. In my distress I cry to the LORD, that he may answer me:
- "Deliver me, O LORD, from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue."
- What shall be given to you? And what more shall be done to you, you deceitful tongue?
- A warrior's sharp arrows, with glowing coals of the broom tree!
- Woe is me, that I sojourn in Meshech, that I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
- Too long have I had my dwelling among those who hate peace.
- I am for peace; but when I speak, they are for war!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Song of Ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence does my help come?
- My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
- He will not let your foot be moved, he who keeps you will not slumber.
- Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
- The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade on your right hand.
- The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night.
- The LORD will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life.
- The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and for evermore.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.