|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off ]
- A Song of Ascents. In my distress I cry to the LORD, that he may answer me:
- "Deliver me, O LORD, from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue."
- What shall be given to you? And what more shall be done to you, you deceitful tongue?
- A warrior's sharp arrows, with glowing coals of the broom tree!
- Woe is me, that I sojourn in Meshech, that I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
- Too long have I had my dwelling among those who hate peace.
- I am for peace; but when I speak, they are for war!
- A Song of Ascents. I lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence does my help come?
- My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
- He will not let your foot be moved, he who keeps you will not slumber.
- Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
- The LORD is your keeper; the LORD is your shade on your right hand.
- The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night.
- The LORD will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life.
- The LORD will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and for evermore.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.