52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- In my trouble I cried to the LORD, And He answered me.
- Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, From a deceitful tongue.
- What shall be given to you, and what more shall be done to you, You deceitful tongue?
- Sharp arrows of the warrior, With the burning coals of the broom tree.
- Woe is me, for I sojourn in Meshech, For I dwell among the tents of Kedar!
- Too long has my soul had its dwelling With those who hate peace.
- I am for peace, but when I speak, They are for war. 121 The LORD the Keeper of Israel. A Song of Ascents.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
500 Internal Server Error
- Iwill lift up my eyes to the mountains; From whence shall my help come?
- My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.
- He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber.
- Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep.
- The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand.
- The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night.
- The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul.
- The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever. 122 Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem. A Song of Ascents, of David.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.