52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song of the Ascents. Unto Jehovah in my distress I have called, And He answereth me.
- O Jehovah, deliver my soul from a lying lip, From a deceitful tongue!
- What doth He give to thee? And what doth He add to thee? O deceitful tongue!
- Sharp arrows of a mighty one, with broom-coals.
- Wo to me, for I have inhabited Mesech, I have dwelt with tents of Kedar.
- Too much hath my soul dwelt with him who is hating peace.
- I [am] peace, and when I speak they [are] for war!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Song of the Ascents. I lift up mine eyes unto the hills, Whence doth my help come?
- My help [is] from Jehovah, maker of heaven and earth,
- He suffereth not thy foot to be moved, Thy preserver slumbereth not.
- Lo, He slumbereth not, nor sleepeth, He who is preserving Israel.
- Jehovah [is] thy preserver, Jehovah [is] thy shade on thy right hand,
- By day the sun doth not smite thee, Nor the moon by night.
- Jehovah preserveth thee from all evil, He doth preserve thy soul.
- Jehovah preserveth thy going out and thy coming in, From henceforth even unto the age!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.