52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- When Israel went forth from Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language,
- Judah became his sanctuary, Israel his dominion.
- The sea looked and fled, Jordan turned back.
- The mountains skipped like rams, the hills like lambs.
- What ails you, O sea, that you flee? O Jordan, that you turn back?
- O mountains, that you skip like rams? O hills, like lambs?
- Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the God of Jacob,
- who turns the rock into a pool of water, the flint into a spring of water.
- Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to thy name give glory, for the sake of thy steadfast love and thy faithfulness!
- Why should the nations say, "Where is their God?"
- Our God is in the heavens; he does whatever he pleases.
- Their idols are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.
- They have mouths, but do not speak; eyes, but do not see.
- They have ears, but do not hear; noses, but do not smell.
- They have hands, but do not feel; feet, but do not walk; and they do not make a sound in their throat.
- Those who make them are like them; so are all who trust in them.
- O Israel, trust in the LORD! He is their help and their shield.
- O house of Aaron, put your trust in the LORD! He is their help and their shield.
- You who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD! He is their help and their shield.
- The LORD has been mindful of us; he will bless us; he will bless the house of Israel; he will bless the house of Aaron;
- he will bless those who fear the LORD, both small and great.
- May the LORD give you increase, you and your children!
- May you be blessed by the LORD, who made heaven and earth!
- The heavens are the LORD's heavens, but the earth he has given to the sons of men.
- The dead do not praise the LORD, nor do any that go down into silence.
- But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD!
- I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my supplications.
- Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
- The snares of death encompassed me; the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me; I suffered distress and anguish.
- Then I called on the name of the LORD: "O LORD, I beseech thee, save my life!"
- Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; our God is merciful.
- The LORD preserves the simple; when I was brought low, he saved me.
- Return, O my soul, to your rest; for the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling;
- I walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
- I kept my faith, even when I said, "I am greatly afflicted";
- I said in my consternation, "Men are all a vain hope."
- What shall I render to the LORD for all his bounty to me?
- I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD,
- I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.
- Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
- O LORD, I am thy servant; I am thy servant, the son of thy handmaid. Thou hast loosed my bonds.
- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving and call on the name of the LORD.
- I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people,
- in the courts of the house of the LORD, in your midst, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD!
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.