52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- When Israel went forth from Egypt, The house of Jacob from a people of strange language,
- Judah became His sanctuary, Israel, His dominion.
- The sea looked and fled; The Jordan turned back.
- The mountains skipped like rams, The hills, like lambs.
- What ails you, O sea, that you flee? O Jordan, that you turn back?
- O mountains, that you skip like rams? O hills, like lambs?
- Tremble, O earth, before the Lord, Before the God of Jacob,
- Who turned the rock into a pool of water, The flint into a fountain of water. 115
- Not to us, O LORD, not to us, But to Your name give glory Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth.
- Why should the nations say, " Where, now, is their God?'
- But our God is in the heavens; He does whatever He pleases.
- Their idols are silver and gold, The work of man's hands.
- They have mouths, but they cannot speak; They have eyes, but they cannot see;
- They have ears, but they cannot hear; They have noses, but they cannot smell;
- They have hands, but they cannot feel; They have feet, but they cannot walk; They cannot make a sound with their throat.
- Those who make them will become like them, Everyone who trusts in them.
- O Israel, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.
- O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.
- You who fear the LORD, trust in the LORD; He is their help and their shield.
- The LORD has been mindful of us; He will bless us; He will bless the house of Israel; He will bless the house of Aaron.
- He will bless those who fear the LORD, The small together with the great.
- May the LORD give you increase, You and your children.
- May you be blessed of the LORD, Maker of heaven and earth.
- The heavens are the heavens of the LORD, But the earth He has given to the sons of men.
- The dead do not praise the LORD, Nor do any who go down into silence;
- But as for us, we will bless the LORD From this time forth and forever. Praise the LORD! 116
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Ilove the LORD, because He hears My voice and my supplications.
- Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I shall call upon Him as long as I live.
- The cords of death encompassed me And the terrors of Sheol came upon me; I found distress and sorrow.
- Then I called upon the name of the LORD: "O LORD, I beseech You, save my life!'
- Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; Yes, our God is compassionate.
- The LORD preserves the simple; I was brought low, and He saved me.
- Return to your rest, O my soul, For the LORD has dealt bountifully with you.
- For You have rescued my soul from death, My eyes from tears, My feet from stumbling.
- I shall walk before the LORD In the land of the living.
- I believed when I said, "I am greatly afflicted.'
- I said in my alarm, " All men are liars.'
- What shall I render to the LORD For all His benefits toward me?
- I shall lift up the cup of salvation And call upon the name of the LORD.
- I shall pay my vows to the LORD, Oh may it be in the presence of all His people.
- Precious in the sight of the LORD Is the death of His godly ones.
- O LORD, surely I am Your servant, I am Your servant, the son of Your handmaid, You have loosed my bonds.
- To You I shall offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving, And call upon the name of the LORD.
- I shall pay my vows to the LORD, Oh may it be in the presence of all His people,
- In the courts of the LORD'S house, In the midst of you, O Jerusalem. Praise the LORD! 117
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.