52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- In the going out of Israel from Egypt, The house of Jacob from a strange people,
- Judah became His sanctuary, Israel his dominion.
- The sea hath seen, and fleeth, The Jordan turneth backward.
- The mountains have skipped as rams, Heights as sons of a flock.
- What -- to thee, O sea, that thou fleest? O Jordan, thou turnest back!
- O mountains, ye skip as rams! O heights, as sons of a flock!
- From before the Lord be afraid, O earth, From before the God of Jacob,
- He is turning the rock to a pool of waters, The flint to a fountain of waters!
- Not to us, O Jehovah, not to us, But to Thy name give honour, For Thy kindness, for Thy truth.
- Why do the nations say, `Where, pray, [is] their God.
- And our God [is] in the heavens, All that He hath pleased He hath done.
- Their idols [are] silver and gold, work of man's hands,
- A mouth they have, and they speak not, Eyes they have, and they see not,
- Ears they have, and they hear not, A nose they have, and they smell not,
- Their hands, but they handle not, Their feet, and they walk not;
- Nor do they mutter through their throat, Like them are their makers, Every one who is trusting in them.
- O Israel, trust in Jehovah, `Their help and their shield [is] He.'
- O house of Aaron, trust in Jehovah, `Their help and their shield [is] He.'
- Ye fearing Jehovah, trust in Jehovah, `Their help and their shield [is] He.'
- Jehovah hath remembered us, He blesseth, He blesseth the house of Israel, He blesseth the house of Aaron,
- He blesseth those fearing Jehovah, The small with the great.
- Jehovah addeth to you, to you, and to your sons.
- Blessed [are] ye of Jehovah, maker of heaven and earth,
- The heavens -- the heavens [are] Jehovah's, And the earth He hath given to sons of men,
- The dead praise not Jah, Nor any going down to silence.
- And we, we bless Jah, From henceforth, and unto the age. Praise ye Jah!
500 Internal Server Error
- I have loved, because Jehovah heareth My voice, my supplication,
- Because He hath inclined His ear to me, And during my days I call.
- Compassed me have cords of death, And straits of Sheol have found me, Distress and sorrow I find.
- And in the name of Jehovah I call: I pray Thee, O Jehovah, deliver my soul,
- Gracious [is] Jehovah, and righteous, Yea, our God [is] merciful,
- A preserver of the simple [is] Jehovah, I was low, and to me He giveth salvation.
- Turn back, O my soul, to thy rest, For Jehovah hath conferred benefits on thee.
- For Thou hast delivered my soul from death, My eyes from tears, my feet from overthrowing.
- I walk habitually before Jehovah In the lands of the living.
- I have believed, for I speak, I -- I have been afflicted greatly.
- I said in my haste, `Every man [is] a liar.'
- What do I return to Jehovah? All His benefits [are] upon me.
- The cup of salvation I lift up, And in the name of Jehovah I call.
- My vows to Jehovah let me complete, I pray you, before all His people.
- Precious in the eyes of Jehovah [is] the death for His saints.
- Cause [it] to come, O Jehovah, for I [am] Thy servant. I [am] Thy servant, son of Thy handmaid, Thou hast opened my bonds.
- To Thee I sacrifice a sacrifice of thanks, And in the name of Jehovah I call.
- My vows to Jehovah let me complete, I pray you, before all His people,
- In the courts of the house of Jehovah, In thy midst, O Jerusalem, praise ye Jah!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.