52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Maskil of David, when the Ziphites went and told Saul, "David is in hiding among us." Save me, O God, by thy name, and vindicate me by thy might.
- Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
- For insolent men have risen against me, ruthless men seek my life; they do not set God before them. [Selah]
- Behold, God is my helper; the Lord is the upholder of my life.
- He will requite my enemies with evil; in thy faithfulness put an end to them.
- With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to thee; I will give thanks to thy name, O LORD, for it is good.
- For thou hast delivered me from every trouble, and my eye has looked in triumph on my enemies.
- To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. A Maskil of David. Give ear to my prayer, O God; and hide not thyself from my supplication!
- Attend to me, and answer me; I am overcome by my trouble. I am distraught
- by the noise of the enemy, because of the oppression of the wicked. For they bring trouble upon me, and in anger they cherish enmity against me.
- My heart is in anguish within me, the terrors of death have fallen upon me.
- Fear and trembling come upon me, and horror overwhelms me.
- And I say, "O that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest;
- yea, I would wander afar, I would lodge in the wilderness, [Selah]
- I would haste to find me a shelter from the raging wind and tempest."
- Destroy their plans, O Lord, confuse their tongues; for I see violence and strife in the city.
- Day and night they go around it on its walls; and mischief and trouble are within it,
- ruin is in its midst; oppression and fraud do not depart from its market place.
- It is not an enemy who taunts me--then I could bear it; it is not an adversary who deals insolently with me--then I could hide from him.
- But it is you, my equal, my companion, my familiar friend.
- We used to hold sweet converse together; within God's house we walked in fellowship.
- Let death come upon them; let them go down to Sheol alive; let them go away in terror into their graves.
- But I call upon God; and the LORD will save me.
- Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan, and he will hear my voice.
- He will deliver my soul in safety from the battle that I wage, for many are arrayed against me.
- God will give ear, and humble them, he who is enthroned from of old; because they keep no law, and do not fear God. [Selah]
- My companion stretched out his hand against his friends, he violated his covenant.
- His speech was smoother than butter, yet war was in his heart; his words were softer than oil, yet they were drawn swords.
- Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
- But thou, O God, wilt cast them down into the lowest pit; men of blood and treachery shall not live out half their days. But I will trust in thee.
500 Internal Server Error
- To the choirmaster: according to The Dove on Far-off Terebinths. A Miktam of David, when the Philistines seized him in Gath. Be gracious to me, O God, for men trample upon me; all day long foemen oppress me;
- my enemies trample upon me all day long, for many fight against me proudly.
- When I am afraid, I put my trust in thee.
- In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust without a fear. What can flesh do to me?
- All day long they seek to injure my cause; all their thoughts are against me for evil.
- They band themselves together, they lurk, they watch my steps. As they have waited for my life,
- so recompense them for their crime; in wrath cast down the peoples, O God!
- Thou hast kept count of my tossings; put thou my tears in thy bottle! Are they not in thy book?
- Then my enemies will be turned back in the day when I call. This I know, that God is for me.
- In God, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise,
- in God I trust without a fear. What can man do to me?
- My vows to thee I must perform, O God; I will render thank offerings to thee.
- For thou hast delivered my soul from death, yea, my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.