|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|Don't like to read? Get the Bible on CD, Cassette, MP3, DVD, or VHS!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- "At this also my heart trembles, and leaps out of its place.
- Hearken to the thunder of his voice and the rumbling that comes from his mouth.
- Under the whole heaven he lets it go, and his lightning to the corners of the earth.
- After it his voice roars; he thunders with his majestic voice and he does not restrain the lightnings when his voice is heard.
- God thunders wondrously with his voice; he does great things which we cannot comprehend.
- For to the snow he says, 'Fall on the earth'; and to the shower and the rain, 'Be strong.'
- He seals up the hand of every man, that all men may know his work.
- Then the beasts go into their lairs, and remain in their dens.
- From its chamber comes the whirlwind, and cold from the scattering winds.
- By the breath of God ice is given, and the broad waters are frozen fast.
- He loads the thick cloud with moisture; the clouds scatter his lightning.
- They turn round and round by his guidance, to accomplish all that he commands them on the face of the habitable world.
- Whether for correction, or for his land, or for love, he causes it to happen.
- "Hear this, O Job; stop and consider the wondrous works of God.
- Do you know how God lays his command upon them, and causes the lightning of his cloud to shine?
- Do you know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him who is perfect in knowledge,
- you whose garments are hot when the earth is still because of the south wind?
- Can you, like him, spread out the skies, hard as a molten mirror?
- Teach us what we shall say to him; we cannot draw up our case because of darkness.
- Shall it be told him that I would speak? Did a man ever wish that he would be swallowed up?
- "And now men cannot look on the light when it is bright in the skies, when the wind has passed and cleared them.
- Out of the north comes golden splendor; God is clothed with terrible majesty.
- The Almighty--we cannot find him; he is great in power and justice, and abundant righteousness he will not violate.
- Therefore men fear him; he does not regard any who are wise in their own conceit."
- Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind:
- "Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?
- Gird up your loins like a man, I will question you, and you shall declare to me.
- "Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding.
- Who determined its measurements--surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it?
- On what were its bases sunk, or who laid its cornerstone,
- when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
- "Or who shut in the sea with doors, when it burst forth from the womb;
- when I made clouds its garment, and thick darkness its swaddling band,
- and prescribed bounds for it, and set bars and doors,
- and said, 'Thus far shall you come, and no farther, and here shall your proud waves be stayed'?
- "Have you commanded the morning since your days began, and caused the dawn to know its place,
- that it might take hold of the skirts of the earth, and the wicked be shaken out of it?
- It is changed like clay under the seal, and it is dyed like a garment.
- From the wicked their light is withheld, and their uplifted arm is broken.
- "Have you entered into the springs of the sea, or walked in the recesses of the deep?
- Have the gates of death been revealed to you, or have you seen the gates of deep darkness?
- Have you comprehended the expanse of the earth? Declare, if you know all this.
- "Where is the way to the dwelling of light, and where is the place of darkness,
- that you may take it to its territory and that you may discern the paths to its home?
- You know, for you were born then, and the number of your days is great!
- "Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,
- which I have reserved for the time of trouble, for the day of battle and war?
- What is the way to the place where the light is distributed, or where the east wind is scattered upon the earth?
- "Who has cleft a channel for the torrents of rain, and a way for the thunderbolt,
- to bring rain on a land where no man is, on the desert in which there is no man;
- to satisfy the waste and desolate land, and to make the ground put forth grass?
- "Has the rain a father, or who has begotten the drops of dew?
- From whose womb did the ice come forth, and who has given birth to the hoarfrost of heaven?
- The waters become hard like stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
- "Can you bind the chains of the Plei'ades, or loose the cords of Orion?
- Can you lead forth the Maz'zaroth in their season, or can you guide the Bear with its children?
- Do you know the ordinances of the heavens? Can you establish their rule on the earth?
- "Can you lift up your voice to the clouds, that a flood of waters may cover you?
- Can you send forth lightnings, that they may go and say to you, 'Here we are'?
- Who has put wisdom in the clouds, or given understanding to the mists?
- Who can number the clouds by wisdom? Or who can tilt the waterskins of the heavens,
- when the dust runs into a mass and the clods cleave fast together?
- "Can you hunt the prey for the lion, or satisfy the appetite of the young lions,
- when they crouch in their dens, or lie in wait in their covert?
- Who provides for the raven its prey, when its young ones cry to God, and wander about for lack of food?
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.