52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
2 Corinthians 4
- Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart.
- We have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways; we refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
- And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing.
- In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the likeness of God.
- For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.
- For it is the God who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
- But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, to show that the transcendent power belongs to God and not to us.
- We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair;
- persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;
- always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
- For while we live we are always being given up to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
- So death is at work in us, but life in you.
- Since we have the same spirit of faith as he had who wrote, "I believed, and so I spoke," we too believe, and so we speak,
- knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.
- For it is all for your sake, so that as grace extends to more and more people it may increase thanksgiving, to the glory of God.
- So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed every day.
- For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison,
- because we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.
2 Corinthians 5
- For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
- Here indeed we groan, and long to put on our heavenly dwelling,
- so that by putting it on we may not be found naked.
- For while we are still in this tent, we sigh with anxiety; not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.
- He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
- So we are always of good courage; we know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord,
- for we walk by faith, not by sight.
- We are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
- So whether we are at home or away, we make it our aim to please him.
- For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive good or evil, according to what he has done in the body.
- Therefore, knowing the fear of the Lord, we persuade men; but what we are is known to God, and I hope it is known also to your conscience.
- We are not commending ourselves to you again but giving you cause to be proud of us, so that you may be able to answer those who pride themselves on a man's position and not on his heart.
- For if we are beside ourselves, it is for God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you.
- For the love of Christ controls us, because we are convinced that one has died for all; therefore all have died.
- And he died for all, that those who live might live no longer for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.
- From now on, therefore, we regard no one from a human point of view; even though we once regarded Christ from a human point of view, we regard him thus no longer.
- Therefore, if any one is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away, behold, the new has come.
- All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation;
- that is, in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and entrusting to us the message of reconciliation.
- So we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We beseech you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
- For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.