52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- To the Overseer with stringed instruments. -- An instruction, by David, in the coming in of the Ziphim, and they say to Saul, `Is not David hiding himself with us?' O God, by Thy name save me, and by Thy might judge me.
- O God, hear my prayer, Give ear to the sayings of my mouth,
- For strangers have risen up against me And terrible ones have sought my soul, They have not set God before them. Selah.
- Lo, God [is] a helper to me, The Lord [is] with those supporting my soul,
- Turn back doth the evil thing to mine enemies, In Thy truth cut them off.
- With a free will-offering I sacrifice to Thee, I thank Thy name, O Jehovah, for [it is] good,
- For, from all adversity He delivered me, And on mine enemies hath mine eye looked!
- To the Overseer with stringed instruments. -- An instruction, by David. Give ear, O God, [to] my prayer, And hide not from my supplication.
- Attend to me, and answer me, I mourn in my meditation, and make a noise,
- Because of the voice of an enemy, Because of the oppression of the wicked, For they cause sorrow to move against me, And in anger they hate me.
- My heart is pained within me, And terrors of death have fallen on me.
- Fear and trembling come in to me, And horror doth cover me.
- And I say, `Who doth give to me a pinion as a dove? I fly away and rest,
- Lo, I move far off, I lodge in a wilderness. Selah.
- I hasten escape for myself, From a rushing wind, from a whirlwind.
- Swallow up, O Lord, divide their tongue, For I saw violence and strife in a city.
- By day and by night they go round it, on its walls. Both iniquity and perverseness [are] in its midst,
- Mischiefs [are] in its midst. Fraud and deceit depart not from its street.
- For an enemy reproacheth me not, or I bear [it], He who is hating me Hath not magnified himself against me, Or I hide from him.
- But thou, a man -- as mine equal, My familiar friend, and mine acquaintance.
- When together we sweeten counsel, Into the house of God we walk in company.
- Desolations [are] upon them, They go down [to] Sheol -- alive, For wickedness [is] in their dwelling, in their midst.
- I -- to God I call, and Jehovah saveth me.
- Evening, and morning, and noon, I meditate, and make a noise, and He heareth my voice,
- He hath ransomed in peace my soul From him who is near to me, For with the multitude they were with me.
- God doth hear and afflict them, And He sitteth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, and fear not God,
- He hath sent forth his hands against his well-wishers, He hath polluted his covenant.
- Sweeter than honey hath been his mouth, And his heart [is] war! Softer have been his words than oil, And they [are] drawn [swords].
- Cast on Jehovah that which He hath given thee, And He doth sustain thee, He doth not suffer for ever the moving of the righteous.
- And Thou, O God, dost bring them down To a pit of destruction, Men of blood and deceit reach not to half their days, And I -- I do trust in Thee!
500 Internal Server Error
- To the Overseer. -- `On the Dumb Dove far off.' -- A secret treasure of David, in the Philistines' taking hold of him in Gath. Favour me, O God, for man swallowed me up, All the day fighting he oppresseth me,
- Mine enemies have swallowed up all the day, For many [are] fighting against me, O most High,
- The day I am afraid I am confident toward Thee.
- In God I praise His word, in God I have trusted, I fear not what flesh doth to me.
- All the day they wrest my words, Concerning me all their thoughts [are] for evil,
- They assemble, they hide, they watch my heels, When they have expected my soul.
- By iniquity they escape, In anger the peoples put down, O God.
- My wandering Thou hast counted, Thou -- place Thou my tear in Thy bottle, Are they not in Thy book?
- Then turn back do mine enemies in the day I call. This I have known, that God [is] for me.
- In God I praise the word, In Jehovah I praise the word.
- In God I trusted, I fear not what man doth to me,
- On me, O God, [are] Thy vows, I repay thank-offerings to Thee.
- For Thou hast delivered my soul from death, Dost Thou not my feet from falling? To walk habitually before God in the light of the living!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.