52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- OLord, my heart is not proud, nor my eyes haughty; Nor do I involve myself in great matters, Or in things too difficult for me.
- Surely I have composed and quieted my soul; Like a weaned child rests against his mother, My soul is like a weaned child within me.
- O Israel, hope in the LORD From this time forth and forever. 132 Prayer for the LORD'S Blessing upon the Sanctuary. A Song of Ascents.
- Remember, O LORD, on David's behalf, All his affliction;
- How he swore to the LORD And vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob,
- "Surely I will not enter my house, Nor lie on my bed;
- I will not give sleep to my eyes Or slumber to my eyelids,
- Until I find a place for the LORD, A dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob.'
- Behold, we heard of it in Ephrathah, We found it in the field of Jaar.
- Let us go into His dwelling place; Let us worship at His footstool.
- Arise, O LORD, to Your resting place, You and the ark of Your strength.
- Let Your priests be clothed with righteousness, And let Your godly ones sing for joy.
- For the sake of David Your servant, Do not turn away the face of Your anointed.
- The LORD has sworn to David A truth from which He will not turn back: " Of the fruit of your body I will set upon your throne.
- "If your sons will keep My covenant And My testimony which I will teach them, Their sons also shall sit upon your throne forever.'
- For the LORD has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His habitation.
- "This is My resting place forever; Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.
- "I will abundantly bless her provision; I will satisfy her needy with bread.
- "Her priests also I will clothe with salvation, And her godly ones will sing aloud for joy.
- "There I will cause the horn of David to spring forth; I have prepared a lamp for Mine anointed.
- "His enemies I will clothe with shame, But upon himself his crown shall shine.' 133 The Excellency of Brotherly Unity. A Song of Ascents, of David.
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
- Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity!
- It is like the precious oil upon the head, Coming down upon the beard, Even Aaron's beard, Coming down upon the edge of his robes.
- It is like the dew of Hermon Coming down upon the mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing life forever. 134 Greetings of Night Watchers. A Song of Ascents.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.