52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
- Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
- Let Israel hope in the LORD from henceforth and for ever.
- Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions:
- How he sware unto the LORD, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;
- Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
- I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
- Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
- Lo, we heard of it at Ephratah: we found it in the fields of the wood.
- We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool.
- Arise, O LORD, into thy rest; thou, and the ark of thy strength.
- Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.
- For thy servant David's sake turn not away the face of thine anointed.
- The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
- If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
- For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
- This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
- I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
- I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
- There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.
- His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.
- Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
- It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
- As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.