|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.
- Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child.
- Let Israel hope in the LORD from henceforth and for ever.
- Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions:
- How he sware unto the LORD, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob;
- Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
- I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,
- Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
- Lo, we heard of it at Ephratah: we found it in the fields of the wood.
- We will go into his tabernacles: we will worship at his footstool.
- Arise, O LORD, into thy rest; thou, and the ark of thy strength.
- Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness; and let thy saints shout for joy.
- For thy servant David's sake turn not away the face of thine anointed.
- The LORD hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
- If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
- For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
- This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.
- I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.
- I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.
- There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.
- His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.
500 Internal Server Error
- Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
- It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
- As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.