52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- A Song of the Ascents, by David. Jehovah, my heart hath not been haughty, Nor have mine eyes been high, Nor have I walked in great things, And in things too wonderful for me.
- Have I not compared, and kept silent my soul, As a weaned one by its mother? As a weaned one by me [is] my soul.
- Israel doth wait on Jehovah, From henceforth, and unto the age!
- A Song of the Ascents. Remember, Jehovah, for David, all his afflictions.
- Who hath sworn to Jehovah. He hath vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob:
- `If I enter into the tent of my house, If I go up on the couch of my bed,
- If I give sleep to mine eyes, To mine eyelids -- slumber,
- Till I do find a place for Jehovah, Tabernacles for the Mighty One of Jacob.
- `Lo, we have heard it in Ephratah, We have found it in the fields of the forest.
- We come in to His tabernacles, We bow ourselves at His footstool.
- Arise, O Jehovah, to Thy rest, Thou, and the ark of Thy strength,
- Thy priests do put on righteousness, And Thy pious ones cry aloud.
- For the sake of David Thy servant, Turn not back the face of Thine anointed.
- Jehovah hath sworn truth to David, He turneth not back from it: Of the fruit of thy body, I set on the throne for thee.
- If thy sons keep My covenant, And My testimonies that I teach them, Their sons also for ever and ever, Do sit on the throne for thee.
- For Jehovah hath fixed on Zion, He hath desired [it] for a seat to Himself,
- This [is] My rest for ever and ever, Here do I sit, for I have desired it.
- Her provision I greatly bless, Her needy ones I satisfy [with] bread,
- And her priests I clothe [with] salvation, And her pious ones do sing aloud.
- There I cause to spring up a horn for David, I have arranged a lamp for Mine anointed.
- His enemies I do clothe [with] shame, And upon him doth his crown flourish!
500 Internal Server Error
- A Song of the Ascents, by David. Lo, how good and how pleasant The dwelling of brethren -- even together!
- As the good oil on the head, Coming down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, That cometh down on the skirt of his robes,
- As dew of Hermon -- That cometh down on hills of Zion, For there Jehovah commanded the blessing -- Life unto the age!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.