52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Scripture taken from the New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © The Lockman Foundation 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995. Used by permission.
Can't connect to www.christianmags.us:80 (Connection timed out)
Connection timed out at /usr/local/share/perl5/LWP/Protocol/http.pm line 50, line 364.
- The proverbs of Solomon. A wise son makes a father glad, But a foolish son is a grief to his mother.
- Ill-gotten gains do not profit, But righteousness delivers from death.
- The LORD will not allow the righteous to hunger, But He will reject the craving of the wicked.
- Poor is he who works with a negligent hand, But the hand of the diligent makes rich.
- He who gathers in summer is a son who acts wisely, But he who sleeps in harvest is a son who acts shamefully.
- Blessings are on the head of the righteous, But the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.
- The memory of the righteous is blessed, But the name of the wicked will rot.
- The wise of heart will receive commands, But a babbling fool will be ruined.
- He who walks in integrity walks securely, But he who perverts his ways will be found out.
- He who winks the eye causes trouble, And a babbling fool will be ruined.
- The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, But the mouth of the wicked conceals violence.
- Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.
- On the lips of the discerning, wisdom is found, But a rod is for the back of him who lacks understanding.
- Wise men store up knowledge, But with the mouth of the foolish, ruin is at hand.
- The rich man's wealth is his fortress, The ruin of the poor is their poverty.
- The wages of the righteous is life, The income of the wicked, punishment.
- He is on the path of life who heeds instruction, But he who ignores reproof goes astray.
- He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool.
- When there are many words, transgression is unavoidable, But he who restrains his lips is wise.
- The tongue of the righteous is as choice silver, The heart of the wicked is worth little.
- The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding.
- It is the blessing of the LORD that makes rich, And He adds no sorrow to it.
- Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool, And so is wisdom to a man of understanding.
- What the wicked fears will come upon him, But the desire of the righteous will be granted.
- When the whirlwind passes, the wicked is no more, But the righteous has an everlasting foundation.
- Like vinegar to the teeth and smoke to the eyes, So is the lazy one to those who send him.
- The fear of the LORD prolongs life, But the years of the wicked will be shortened.
- The hope of the righteous is gladness, But the expectation of the wicked perishes.
- The way of the LORD is a stronghold to the upright, But ruin to the workers of iniquity.
- The righteous will never be shaken, But the wicked will not dwell in the land.
- The mouth of the righteous flows with wisdom, But the perverted tongue will be cut out.
- The lips of the righteous bring forth what is acceptable, But the mouth of the wicked what is perverted. 11
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.