52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 7
- How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
- Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
- Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
- Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
- Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
- How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
- This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
- I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
- And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak.
- I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.
- Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.
- Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.
- The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved.
Song of Solomon 8
- O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.
- I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.
- His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.
- I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.
- Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.
- Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
- Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.
- We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?
- If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar.
- I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour.
- Solomon had a vineyard at Baalhamon; he let out the vineyard unto keepers; every one for the fruit thereof was to bring a thousand pieces of silver.
- My vineyard, which is mine, is before me: thou, O Solomon, must have a thousand, and those that keep the fruit thereof two hundred.
- Thou that dwellest in the gardens, the companions hearken to thy voice: cause me to hear it.
- Make haste, my beloved, and be thou like to a roe or to a young hart upon the mountains of spices.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.