|52 Week Bible Reading Plan|
|ChristianMags.us tracks the lowest price on dozens of Christian magazines!|
52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
Song of Solomon 7
- How graceful are your feet in sandals, O queenly maiden! Your rounded thighs are like jewels, the work of a master hand.
- Your navel is a rounded bowl that never lacks mixed wine. Your belly is a heap of wheat, encircled with lilies.
- Your two breasts are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle.
- Your neck is like an ivory tower. Your eyes are pools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bath-rab'bim. Your nose is like a tower of Lebanon, overlooking Damascus.
- Your head crowns you like Carmel, and your flowing locks are like purple; a king is held captive in the tresses.
- How fair and pleasant you are, O loved one, delectable maiden!
- You are stately as a palm tree, and your breasts are like its clusters.
- I say I will climb the palm tree and lay hold of its branches. Oh, may your breasts be like clusters of the vine, and the scent of your breath like apples,
- and your kisses like the best wine that goes down smoothly, gliding over lips and teeth.
- I am my beloved's, and his desire is for me.
- Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the fields, and lodge in the villages;
- let us go out early to the vineyards, and see whether the vines have budded, whether the grape blossoms have opened and the pomegranates are in bloom. There I will give you my love.
- The mandrakes give forth fragrance, and over our doors are all choice fruits, new as well as old, which I have laid up for you, O my beloved.
Song of Solomon 8
500 Internal Server Error
- O that you were like a brother to me, that nursed at my mother's breast! If I met you outside, I would kiss you, and none would despise me.
- I would lead you and bring you into the house of my mother, and into the chamber of her that conceived me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, the juice of my pomegranates.
- O that his left hand were under my head, and that his right hand embraced me!
- I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that you stir not up nor awaken love until it please.
- Who is that coming up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? Under the apple tree I awakened you. There your mother was in travail with you, there she who bore you was in travail.
- Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm; for love is strong as death, jealousy is cruel as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, a most vehement flame.
- Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, it would be utterly scorned.
- We have a little sister, and she has no breasts. What shall we do for our sister, on the day when she is spoken for?
- If she is a wall, we will build upon her a battlement of silver; but if she is a door, we will enclose her with boards of cedar.
- I was a wall, and my breasts were like towers; then I was in his eyes as one who brings peace.
- Solomon had a vineyard at Ba'al-ha'mon; he let out the vineyard to keepers; each one was to bring for its fruit a thousand pieces of silver.
- My vineyard, my very own, is for myself; you, O Solomon, may have the thousand, and the keepers of the fruit two hundred.
- O you who dwell in the gardens, my companions are listening for your voice; let me hear it.
- Make haste, my beloved, and be like a gazelle or a young stag upon the mountains of spices.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
Please contact the server administrator at
email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred,
and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.