52 Week Bible Reading Plan
- Music: [ On | Off]
- And Zophar the Naamathite answered and said,
- Should not the multitude of words be answered? and should a man of much talk be justified?
- Should thy fictions make men hold their peace? and shouldest thou mock, and no one make [thee] ashamed?
- For thou sayest, My doctrine is pure, and I am clean in thine eyes.
- But oh that +God would speak, and open his lips against thee;
- And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, how that they are the double of what is realised; and know that +God passeth by [much] of thine iniquity!
- Canst thou by searching find out +God? canst thou find out the Almighty to perfection?
- [It is as] the heights of heaven; what wilt thou do? deeper than Sheol; what canst thou know?
- The measure thereof is longer than the earth, and broader than the sea.
- If he pass by, and shut up, and call to judgment, who can hinder him?
- For he knoweth vain men, and seeth wickedness when [man] doth not consider it;
- Yet a senseless man will make bold, though man be born [like] the foal of a wild ass.
- If thou prepare thy heart and stretch out thy hands toward him,
- If thou put far away the iniquity which is in thy hand, and let not wrong dwell in thy tents;
- Surely then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot, and thou shalt be stedfast and shalt not fear:
- For thou shalt forget misery; as waters that are passed away shalt thou remember it;
- And life shall arise brighter than noonday; though thou be enshrouded in darkness, thou shalt be as the morning,
- And thou shalt have confidence, because there shall be hope; and having searched about [thee], thou shalt take rest in safety.
- Yea, thou shalt lie down, and none shall make thee afraid; and many shall seek thy favour.
- But the eyes of the wicked shall fail, and [all] refuge shall vanish from them, and their hope [shall be] the breathing out of life.
- And Job answered and said,
- Truly ye are the people, and wisdom shall die with you!
- I also have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you; and who knoweth not such things as these?
- I am to be one that is a derision to his friend, I who call upon +God, and whom he will answer: a derision is the just upright [man].
- He that is ready to stumble with the foot is a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease.
- The tents of desolators are in peace, and they that provoke łGod are secure; into whose hand +God bringeth.
- But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowl of the heavens, and they shall tell thee;
- Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee; and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.
- Who knoweth not in all these, that the hand of Jehovah hath wrought this?
- In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the spirit of all flesh of man.
- Doth not the ear try words, as the palate tasteth food?
- With the aged is wisdom, and in length of days understanding.
- With him is wisdom and might; he hath counsel and understanding.
- Behold, he breaketh down, and it is not built again; he shutteth up a man, and there is no opening.
- Behold, he withholdeth the waters, and they dry up; and he sendeth them out, and they overturn the earth.
- With him is strength and effectual knowledge; the deceived and the deceiver are his.
- He leadeth counsellors away spoiled, and judges maketh he fools;
- He weakeneth the government of kings, and bindeth their loins with a fetter;
- He leadeth priests away spoiled, and overthroweth the mighty;
- He depriveth of speech the trusty, and taketh away the judgment of the elders;
- He poureth contempt upon nobles, and slackeneth the girdle of the mighty;
- He discovereth deep things out of darkness, and bringeth out into light the shadow of death;
- He increaseth the nations, and destroyeth them; he spreadeth out the nations, and bringeth them in;
- He taketh away the understanding of the chiefs of the people of the earth, and causeth them to wander in a pathless waste.
- They grope in the dark without light, and he maketh them to stagger like a drunkard.
You don't have permission to access /sampleinc.inc
on this server.